3D printables for esk8

Which is my point, so you do always have a battery board side, to which your backpack parallels? With mine the only battery is in the backpack.

2 Likes

Yea sorry I didn’t read anything before when I was tagged.

I think if you didn’t have a battery in the board, you would need some very thick wire, and a cap bank the size of a small esk8 battery lol.

3 Likes

Never used a tail bone before but with my new little kick tail deck, it would be nice protection for quick stops.

Peralta ones:

Wouldn’t the screw heads just be scraping? Or is it not that big of a deal?

Wanting to 3d print some (100% infill) and wondering why they wouldn’t recess the bolt heads a bit so they don’t get ruined.

Any input welcome

1 Like

Screwed in from the top

I countersunk those holes and added inserts on the deck, used different bolts of course.

1 Like

That looks like a carbon fiber infused filament, do u have any rx connection or shorting issues? If it is carbon infused.

Nothing at all. It is just regular PLA.

Ah. Was going to ask how u got away with that, anything I’ve tried with carbon infused and electronics did not turn out well for me. Thanks for entertaining my useless question!

2 Likes

All good. Good luck finding a solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect, I’ve been doing that a lot with this board.

1 Like

Added v3 today

Enjoy,
Dani

10 Likes

@Lee_Wright I printed the case but the alignment does not match the new trampa decks. I’ll need to change the buy position and modify it to u

se with those back lights.

2 Likes

Hey bro. Yea I havent uploaded the design that fits both drillings, I have it just havent replaced that one. You can just drill the bolts out for now but I will update the STL

2 Likes

For hand measuring with a shitty free tape measure, the first try was pretty damn close.

11 Likes

30 mm flashlight helmet mount (fits curve of most helmets with some double sided tape)

By request :slight_smile:

I think I used M2.5, native file there so you can change if needed

24 Likes

Looks stunning, great job!

2 Likes

Sector nine shoots 33 inch deck. In progress

21 Likes

Trampa old pro belt drive guard

2 Likes