3D printables for esk8

It’s not super strong but can get the job done if you don’t have a “real” puller. On my first test the hinge snapped. I reprinted with more walls and top/bottom layers, tried again and it didn’t break.

If someone uses it and it reports it breaking I’m willing to make a version with more arms or make the hinges stronger.

2 Likes

This is great. It’s hard to find the right sized puller for this application. Thank you.

2 Likes

Here is a protective cover I made for the puck, the stl file is in this post:

4 Likes

Evolve wheel

Wondered if anyone had a design for this wheel, can’t afford to buy a new one thanks

checked thingiverse?

Do you need a wheel or a pulley for that wheel?

1 Like

Error both I just have the wheel at the. Moment

You are confusing me mate.

4 Likes

Have look on thingiverse for abec pulley.

HTD5_36t.stl (391.4 KB) RETAINER_THICK.STL (481.8 KB)

Wow thank you timmy man hug

I have the wheel just need the wheel pull?

Had a look on thanksgiving there are only have 36 tooth ones (

I’m currently working on a spring-loaded flip-out grab handle for the side of the deck. Printed the prototype last night and I think it will work. Will post pictures when I can. :v:t5:

3 Likes

Added new revised enclosure for the Jet Spud:

10 Likes

19 Likes

That looks pretty nice.

Would it be worth it to replace the wire hinge with an m3 bolt?

1 Like

I’m sure that would be better, I was just anxious to give it a try when it finished printing :sweat_smile:. Proof-of-concept complete.

Those are some serious mounting bolts on your trucks! Did you make provisions for using 4 inch riser pads? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

:joy: no, but I certainly could have fit them. It’s always better to have bolts that are too long than bolts that are too short. This is actually my girlfriend’s board; mine is very similar - that is to say it’s equally unconventional. I’m planning to do a thread featuring both boards and all the details when I get them both cleaned up a little more, but I went ahead and trimmed the bolts just for you.