3D printables for esk8

That looks like a carbon fiber infused filament, do u have any rx connection or shorting issues? If it is carbon infused.

Nothing at all. It is just regular PLA.

Ah. Was going to ask how u got away with that, anything I’ve tried with carbon infused and electronics did not turn out well for me. Thanks for entertaining my useless question!

2 Likes

All good. Good luck finding a solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect, I’ve been doing that a lot with this board.

1 Like

Added v3 today

Enjoy,
Dani

10 Likes

@Lee_Wright I printed the case but the alignment does not match the new trampa decks. I’ll need to change the buy position and modify it to u

se with those back lights.

2 Likes

Hey bro. Yea I havent uploaded the design that fits both drillings, I have it just havent replaced that one. You can just drill the bolts out for now but I will update the STL

2 Likes

For hand measuring with a shitty free tape measure, the first try was pretty damn close.

11 Likes

30 mm flashlight helmet mount (fits curve of most helmets with some double sided tape)

By request :slight_smile:

I think I used M2.5, native file there so you can change if needed

24 Likes

Looks stunning, great job!

2 Likes

Sector nine shoots 33 inch deck. In progress

21 Likes

Trampa old pro belt drive guard

2 Likes

My TPU guards for the Etoxx mini drives

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I created a plug for the rather big holes in the sk3 motor. Suuper tight fit at the from me printed size (116%) 114 or 115 would be fine too, i wanted to make sure nothing gets in.

Printed with TPU 0.2MM and a 4 line brim.
(Yes i know, there are other ways for dirt to get it but its a start.)

FILE at the End.

(it is a 116% scale from the original file because the model of the motor i got was wrong. For you it will be 100% and print ready. The file is really tight and you need a tool to press the sides in, optionally print it at 99 or 98% on the Y axis (length)

116 scale sk3.stl (97.0 KB)

10 Likes

Nice, very creative! I used tape to do this on my SK3 but it would always ripped after a while.

1 Like