3D printables for esk8

I have one I made for the pass lmk if you’re still looking.

Is it different than the one above? If you have the file I’ll definitely give it a whirl. Can’t hurt to try both. Was thinking about making a mount for the rear to stick one of the SL-FX+ on

1 Like

Slightly different but more or less the same. I think I put more curve into it. When I’m at a computer I’ll share.

2 Likes

For some reason I can’t find it :confused:

I don’t see this having been discussed yet here, so apologies if this is old news for many but I stumbled across this:

Would this be a worthwhile addition to the wiki here?

I recognize it would be hard to do in a way that fits the proper format but it certainly seems like a useful addition to that resource.

3 Likes

Nothing fancy, but here are a couple risers for Newbee Triplelinks. One is solid, the other has a cutout for a Davega cable.

https://www.printables.com/model/683002-newbee-triplelinks-riser

3 Likes

Those little jumper wires are available all over the place, I have hundreds laying around. Never thought to make a housing for them, I usually just cram them into pins and hot glue.

4 Likes

This is great! Good find, maybe I didn’t look hard enough. :+1:

1 Like

I’m always digging around my purse looking for the dang shredlights. Fed up, drew up and posted a few simple organizers.

8 Likes

Great idea, especially while charging on one of those 4-banger USB-C cable things.

Been working on a riser for matrix 3 trucks and a big one at that as im using the them on a LSSS deck with the double deep under slung enclosure. Ill put it on thingaverse when its done but I wanted to share some progress pics as i go through revisions

Integrates some motorcycle lights and a button in the latest iteration

8 Likes

Another Shredlight mount I made for the bullbars on the AceDeck Z1

11 Likes

Folks got any tips for printing these bigger wheel pulleys? And is it a bad idea re failures, safety, etc.? Keen to try some different gear ratios but don’t want to fork out heaps on pulleys just testing

1 Like

Yes correctly printed pulleys work great. I’ve been running some I printed with ASA for a while now and they seem to have good wear characteristics. ASA is a pain to print. ABS is a bit friendlier. I might try that next.

Some Newbee Triplelinks tunnel risers I threw together quick. Step files included so you can have your dirty way with them.

3 Likes

Figured someone in this thread could be knowledgeable about this, so crossposted :arrow_up: here.

looks like @abusfullofnuns has a few decks on hand. Maybe ask him to "scan it with an iPhone’s Lidar feature?

1 Like

Ah true, that’s another option. I’ll look into it

Just tuned my ledlenser head light for go pro interface.

3D here:

https://www.printables.com/cs/model/725032-ledlenser-mh3-mount-with-go-pro-interface

3 Likes