3D printables for esk8

Yoinked a design from yelnats8j and made some tweaks to it. Replaced the charge port with a 2nd loop key and made a 2nd design so you can use a XT90E-M Panelmount and secure it in place.

4 Likes

Hi. Not clear if Iam in correct thread. I designed Kweld upper case for no support print. Maybe it will help.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a bumper for moon drives. I think they are batch seven or eight.

Is there any good ones out there ready to be printed?

1 Like
3 Likes

hole guide rail.stl (208.4 KB)
hole guide.stl (1.1 MB)

19 Likes

Anyone ever make a cover for the 2 pin circular Cnlinko charge port?

I forgot the rubber cap when installing, which is kind of fine since I’ve always thought the cap is insufficient anyways, it always slips off while riding.

I think there is one in the bin in my workshop… i could model one for you

2 Likes

Nope, sorry, wrong thing.

4 Likes

Aw so close

2 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

VESC ESK8 top mount enclosure by itouchtreesforscience - Thingiverse)

Work in progress but it’s open for all. Remixed from user name Pathizar on thingiverse.

3 Likes

LP16 & 20 charge port caps

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6024063

4 Likes

I wish people would stop using Thingiverse. It is such a bad website. Cool design nontheless.

2 Likes

What are you thinking of for material? 95a tpu?

Could be convinced to model one if I end up using it for a re-bms project.

I bet you could @glyphiks a model on McMaster or grab cad.

1 Like

Was just thinking of printing it in PETG, I don’t have any TPU filament. Probably print one of the listed ones people have linked, but thanks for the offer.

Fawk yes. Thangs is a million times better.

Let me know what model you end up using.

2 Likes

someone asked for this awhile back. @Cyanoacrylate

a 44 RedEmber.
https://www.printables.com/model/480671-44-re

good enough to model an enclosure off of. based on iPhone 3d scans. Skilled modelers, by all means improve it if you want a modeling exercise. ill break out the calipers and measure as directed.

2 Likes