3D files / CAD request thread

Just on grabcad
Search caliber truck😉

3 Likes

I do but I’m not at my pc right now. Will try and remember to upload when I am in a few days.

5 Likes

Nice that would be great!

1 Like

Anyone has an STL file for the caliber baseplate?

Few post above :grin: you probably want the step file or similar. STL sucks for CAD.

3 Likes

Reminder :wink:

trampa full length truck : https://a360.co/2zOU4lR

Note: this was made with a pair of calipers and by eye. I think its reasonably accurate however i had to guess some curves that couldn’t be measured. generally dimensions that are added have been measured but you should check any critical dimensions if your designing mounts.

EDIT: oh also i remember that the axel width is not 12mm due to the threaded ends and i was to lazy to fix. just be aware that it should be 12mm.

7 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it! No problem I would have done the same and ill keep it in mind.

evolve rear truck/hanger

Bump !

Asking the same :blush:
Please gents, if someone got the hanger of the last-gen. of the Matrix 2 trucks (wider one) or full trucks …
@mishrasubhransu, maybe you have already found your happiness?

(I have sold mine but need the hanger file to finish a little project, even an stl to be able to print the hanger it would be awesome ^^)

Thx a lot !!!

3 Likes

gear drive anyone?

2 Likes

Does anyone have STL files for a Riptide like tunnel riser?

It doesn’t have to be exactly the same design. Anything with some space for routing phase and sensor cables will do. Thanks.

Update: Never mind. I found the search button. :slight_smile: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3492217

Thanks @taz. Exactly what I needed.

4 Likes

Asking in case I’m lucky
Does anyone have a file for aps remotes?

do you need a new APS remote? I have one

@Lee_Wright Technically no. I just destroyed the bottom of my shell in a small crash this afternoon. All the electronics are still good

2 Likes

If I remember tomorrow I will take mine apart and model something for you. is there a side you need more or both?

4 Likes

Sadly both. That would be awesome. You are wonderful and I thank you

2 Likes

Leave it with me bro

6 Likes

Anyone have STL or step files, specs for genuine ABEC cores?

2 Likes

Friendly reminder :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like