3D files / CAD request thread

Whose got the TB V4 mount clamp CAD?

1 Like

@Skatardude10 might…

2 Likes

Or at least the dimensions, making a custom mount face but reusing the clamp (making for a friend so I don’t have the clamp in hand)

1 Like

Also a bergmeister, just need the inner hub

Yeah I think I do. Once I hop back on my PC I’ll check.

3 Likes

https://a360.co/2L64CVs

I don’t have the new v4 clamp, just the old v4 mount.

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks! This is the one I needed

1 Like

Does anyone have the files for heXLs? Or is willing to get me some dimensions?

I need the angle of the angles of the 2 hangar faces, the height from the top of the baseplate to the center of the axles, and the minimum distance from the line of rotation to the center of the axle (line is from the center of the pivot cup to the center of the bushing face)

Edit: if anyone needs dimensions, I can get them for you now that I got a set

1 Like

Does anyone have CAD for a Penny Board?

Im really looking for some cad files for matrix II trucks if anyone has any truck files that would be helpful thanks

1 Like

Is that a V4? If yes, it’s in the folder shared, under motor mount

3 Likes

Would anyone happen to have (or be willing to model) the tail of the big Ben enclosure for the hummie deck?

Anyone has a 3d model of a Hummie deck? I’m trying to design an enclosure for it and it would help me a lot. @Pedrodemio, do you have it by any chance?

It will be something like this, printed in TPU and the cover will be a 3mm piece of lexan:

2 Likes

I have just the basic curvature, didn’t bother modeling it completely since the section that mattered was simple enough to get the dimensions by hand

Let me know if you can’t open Solidworks files

3 Likes

Could i get that measurement from the axel center to the top of the baceplate please. Wanna work out the ride height of my board running hexl tkp

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll grab it when I get home, PM me in 10 or 11 hours?

STL files for some kind of gear drive?

Hi guys! I know I am rpobably shooting for the impossible but does someone have the CAD file for the SurfRodz TKP 177mm? The hangar is easy to model but will save me some time if I have it already done. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Does anyone have 3D model of a full trampa vertigo truck?

1 Like

Hey guys
Where can I find a model for Caliber truck?

Thanks