3D files / CAD request thread

now 3d print it and sell it

Great achievement for an afternoon!! Even used the rendering space, well done sir :metal:

2 Likes

Looks good. :slight_smile: Did you model the screws too? If yes, you don’t need to do that, just import them from mcmaster carr. :smiley:

2 Likes

I did, mostly just to do it :laughing: I knew the McMaster thing is there but I haven’t messed with it yet. Need to figure out animating to make it even fancier

I took the long road and used this guide to create the 5M HTD pulley part manually. It was interesting creating it from the ground up instead of just stealing a CAD file somewhere online and using that.

On that page is this link that includes dimensions for different size pulleys based on tooth count which was good info to have.

2 Likes

I just use this excel file for pulleys.

Timing pulley diameter calculator.xls.xlsx (367.4 KB)

Ripped it off some google drive, fuck knows where. Has been spot on so far.

1 Like

Could someone with access to Solidworks/non hobby Fusion360 license export these SLDPRT files to STEP format? My Fusion360 hobby license is not letting me open those files :confused:

I can when I get home from work but only if you message me and remind me because I will certainly forget otherwise.

Wheel-Tire for 3.00-4 BLATA Minibike 2.5 v1.step (4.6 MB)
@blase

4 Likes

I think he wants all of them converted but bless you regardless

2 Likes

They are all included inside the one step file, i think, I didn’t really look at the contents, just batch import, batch output
Contents of step file

Contents of zip file

4 Likes

STEEL HEX NUT M6.STEP (253.5 KB)
BALL BEARING 6000-2RS.STEP (136.1 KB)
Blata tire 3.00-4.STEP (2.9 MB)
METRIC GENERAL PURPOSE WASHER M6.STEP (15.5 KB)
Wheel-Tire for 3.00-4 BLATA Minibike 2.5.STEP (8.3 MB)
Wheel Rim for 3.00-4 Tire BLATA Minibike 2.5 part01.STEP (2.2 MB)
Wheel Rim for 3.00-4 Tire BLATA Minibike 2.5 part02.STEP (1.9 MB)
Wheel Rim for 3.00-4 Tire BLATA Minibike 2.5.STEP (5.4 MB)

5 Likes

Thank you all very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mikenopolis whered ya get the cad for da shredlight mounts? :eyes:

Work in progress. made it myself. I was using their round bicycle mount on the bullbars on my Acedeck Z1 at Esk8Con and after a few miles the lights are pointing straight down. I had that thing as tight as possible.

Won’t get a chance to print it to verify fitment yet, but I’ll post them on Thingiverse once I’m done

2 Likes

Just confirmed fitment for the basic flat and curved mounts. Posted on Thingiverse

2 Likes

Thangs > thingiverse

1 Like

sure…too lazy to open yet another account

Anyone have a model for the spintend uni1 v2 remote?

1 Like

I only have the v1 remote in my cad dump thread.

2 Likes