3D files / CAD request thread

Did get this worked out? I have a lacroix here, i,'ll model it this morning

1 Like

lacroix baseplate v1.step (33.7 KB)
Lacroix baseplate.stl (70.2 KB)

I am printerless atm, but this should be pretty damn close. Anyone care to check?

3 Likes

Thanks @glyphiks I’ll check this evening.

3 Likes

Anyone with Fusion 360 able to open and export this motor mount file as a .step file pretty please?

1 Like

Bn mount.step (590.1 KB)

lemme know if you need the parts separated. it says the belt cover is for a 97mm wheel. lemme know if you need it for a bigger wheel, easy fix

2 Likes

Thank you! Don’t need the cover thing, mostly just the main motor mount itself.

literiser.step (35.0 KB)
literiser.stl (58.5 KB)

hypertruck lite baseplate / riser

1 Like

Anyone using one of these printers?

3 Likes

official printer of the vatican

1 Like

I had one, they are great but there are better value for money printers around these days

2 Likes

Suggestions?

1 Like

@RipTideSports

Look at Bambu lab, best printers at that price point

5 Likes

Yep, i’d be looking at the bambu printers for sure

4 Likes

Been using the MK3 and had a MK2S before. Build the kits myself and they have ran without problems for many years. Like others mentioned there might be better cost effective options available now. Anyhow they have been a great workhorse for me.

4 Likes

This is more the technology we are leaning towards: Original Prusa SL1S SPEED 3D printer | Original Prusa 3D printers directly from Josef Prusa

2 Likes

formlabs might be good to look at.
it also good to consider having an FDM along side the resin printer, resin can get expensive and printing resin can be annoying sometimes wether cleanup or maintenance

1 Like

SLA is great for doing molds (I think that is what you mainly want to do), I often do molds for PU Casting with High temp resin and it works great.
I have a 3 part mold at work with molded in thread (M12x1) printed with formlabs HT resin that is still going strong without sign of failure after 30 casted parts :wink: (mold sees 3h @ 70°C cycle for each part).
But it gets expensive, that mold was about 50€ worth of resin.

2 Likes

1500€ if it was Aluminum

4 Likes

yeah that’s for sure, it’s a great alternative to cnc molds for small batches

1 Like

I know not a major accomplishment to a lot of you but I spent the afternoon teaching myself Fusion 360 a bit and I was able to recreate a Boardnamics 40T kegel pulley. I am really happy with it, even if it’s just basic shapes and extrusions. Like a toddler learning to walk over here heh. Happy with the first steps.

Boardnamics 40T Kegel Pulley Complete v1.f3d (792.4 KB)

13 Likes