3D files / CAD request thread

Check my thinkgiverse. I have it on my desk. Definitely I will create a 3D just it will take a time for my:) I must invest time to do it instead of my build

2 Likes

done. Haero Bro v2.step (1.3 MB)

7 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, that was fast! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow so quick! Do you have the stl?

Haero Bro v2.stl (3.2 MB)

3 Likes

Anyone have a .stp file for a 72T MBS Rockstar 2 Pulley?

1 Like

Does anyone have the STL or other cad files for a Trampa deck with wings on it? Like all in a single model

1 Like

I know this is a longshot but does anyone have a cad for spinted remote thumbwheel? the stock thumbwheel is trash.

1 Like

Got impatient so I made it myself:
MBS72TWheelPulley.STEP

Disclaimer: This is not tested whatsoever and only exists in CAD. It should probably work but I am just using the model for fit checks.

Edit: I messed up some of the dimensions, removing bad file.

3 Likes

you mean v1? did the thumbwheel change in v2?

@AmySpintend Could you drop cad models of the remote for aftermarket mods?

Ok fixed the dimensions, also designed another pulley for 64T, wanted to be able to have a 4.5:1 ratio and 4:1 ratio with a 16T motor pulley. Working on a 48T for 3:1 but having some issues with the bolt holes interfering. probably gonna have to be a bit off from 3:1 to accommodate.

MBS Rockstar II Wheel pulleys:
MBS_Rockstar_II_72T_Wheel_Pulley.STEP (1.1 MB)
MBS_Rockstar_II_64T_Wheel_Pulley.STEP (879.5 KB)

5 Likes

@sleepless are you a cad expert? i’m stuck on a project :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

i’m doing CAD right now lol. What’s up?

3 Likes

heheh can we go pm somewhere? as to not clutter here :slight_smile:
Telegram?

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Has anyone some files of pneumie hubs? I’d like to make some from forged CF, so I’d need a selection to detemine what works and what not. No .stl files please. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

theres a model of the mbs rockstar hub somewhere on this site.

1 Like

For future people searching:
MBS Rockstar II (2) Hubs 3D Model
Rockstar 2 Hubs.f3d (4.2 MB)
Rockstar 2 Hubs.stl (2.8 MB)
Rockstar 2 Hubs.stp (2.0 MB)

Pretty sure I got these from somewhere on here but I searched and couldn’t find them. Also just added them to the 3D Models Wiki.

15 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: Any other? I saw some in this thread, but unfortunately without files attached to the pictures.

2 Likes

trampa superstar model by @Pedrodemio

9 Likes