3D files / CAD request thread

yeah that’s brilliant!

Well shit…I dunno man, I thought I used the 40T pattern a long time ago and it worked

Easy job, happy to help. The link should be the high res .stl but you may have to do some scaling to it, it should be in milimeters

1 Like

Yeah idk whats going.

Can someone with solidworks send me a 40t pulley profile. Probably useful to learn to draw it but at this point I’m tired lol

1 Like

On it my dude

1 Like

Hmm they give me an ANSI inch pulley toolbox but not metric

rough conversions shows the pulley like this

which does not look like the other models but does look more like my actual pulleys I own. Couldve just been the tool used to cut it though.

1 Like

Interesting. The htd pulleys i have are more circular in the groove section. I don’t think that one will work. At least we tried. Thanks man

1 Like

If you can send me the measurements I can model the panel mount for you. I don’t have one unfortunately.

1 Like

@ZachTetra hooked it up but thanks man!

1 Like

Gotta make an account, but I use SDP-SI for all of my CAD pulley files. Great selection, and dimensionally accurate.
All SDP SI pulleys
5M HTD Pulleys

They also have a great belt size calculator.
Center Distance Calculator

5 Likes

Someone have the files for the megastar widening spacer?

My dude!!! You just saved me so much headache, thanks

1 Like

Do you have a model of the Cannibal Core? I want to cast some wheels.
Thanks

Tb motors mounts

BIG changes to fusion 360 coming. Really disappointing

4 Likes

No step is a killer for cnc services, those guys always want .step files…

2 Likes

yea its something im sure theyre seeing a ton of free use from they need to limit. Especially since its cloud based rather than letting me just store local files

Really sucks though. Id rather see them have a small fee level for users like myself. The only option for subscription is almost $300 per year

3 Likes

BUMP

i believe i have a step file i can give you

2 Likes