3D files / CAD request thread

Does someone have a profile drawing of a caliber hanger? TIA.

1 Like

grabcad library

Isn’t there an official profile drawing posted somewhere with the radius/curvature noted?

1 Like

Hi, I am looking for a Indy hanger 3d file to open in Solid works

3 Likes

Where can I find the Evolve hub mounting pattern dimensions?

1 Like

2 Likes

Does someone have the hole pattern spacing and screw size for boardnamics precision clamps? Or cad file but not necessary, need the dimensions so I can cut some plate until they arrive

Bet @Boardnamics does

3 Likes

I read this thread and it’s like you guys are tag teaming to build the first Iron Man suit in a cave somewhere! :smile:

1 Like

36mm BC Diameter. OD of the plate is 50mm

2 Likes

Does someone happen to have the hole mount pattern and footprint for the Hypertruck baseplate? I cannot seem to find it anywhere online. TIA

2 Likes

This should work:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, very helpful!

1 Like

Designing mudguards for TB motor mounts to use with my rubber wheels. Never done any 3d prints and I’m a beginner with 3d modelling. I have a friend helping. Any tips to make this design 3d friendly? The printer will be a Zortrax m200.

mudguard2.STL (42.1 KB)

2 Likes

Is the focus more on part strength, print ease friendliness, or material saving?

I swear I made some tb mudguards for someone here before. Probably not the same version they’re on now but I’m still gonna look back and see.

Edit Nope they were belt and motor covers.

These first two are the objective. I’m getting help by @SpeedDemon as well and he revised my drawing so I will first take a look at that, later in the day. It’s very clean and beautiful!

5 Likes

60T Pulley Revised.stl (2.4 MB)

Modified Bergmeister pulley. Captured nuts in the rear look much neater than having them out front, and ensure the pulley can actually be fucking disassembled without resorting to pliers and brute force.

Thickened up the pulley wall as well to reduce risk of failure. Print in ABS, 80% infill.

VS

8 Likes

Awesome, I was looking for this long time ago!
What is the length of screw?

1 Like

Can’t remember off the top of my head, I want to say 35ish?

1 Like