3D files / CAD request thread

i’m doing CAD right now lol. What’s up?

3 Likes

heheh can we go pm somewhere? as to not clutter here :slight_smile:
Telegram?

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Has anyone some files of pneumie hubs? I’d like to make some from forged CF, so I’d need a selection to detemine what works and what not. No .stl files please. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

theres a model of the mbs rockstar hub somewhere on this site.

1 Like

For future people searching:
MBS Rockstar II (2) Hubs 3D Model
Rockstar 2 Hubs.f3d (4.2 MB)
Rockstar 2 Hubs.stl (2.8 MB)
Rockstar 2 Hubs.stp (2.0 MB)

Pretty sure I got these from somewhere on here but I searched and couldn’t find them. Also just added them to the 3D Models Wiki.

15 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: Any other? I saw some in this thread, but unfortunately without files attached to the pictures.

2 Likes

trampa superstar model by @Pedrodemio

9 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the process and results!!!

1 Like

Did you recently watch a YouTube clip from “easy composites ltd”?

3 Likes

Not recently, but yeah, those guys gave me new incentive to finally try this out. I’m currently doing somewhat of a similar process to make forged CF/GF enclosures, so it’s not that big of a step up to rims. The only problem I see so far is the complex shape of the spokes being an absolut nightmare to demold, so I’m torn between a reusable mold and one-off molds.

I’m also considering designing my own hubs, as that way I can work in features that make molding and demolding easier.

2 Likes

I saw that video and ordered some chopped tow to play with too. I’d been waiting for the “results” video where they compare the strengths and found a link to it on their site: Comparing the Mechanical Properties of Forged Carbon Fibre - Easy Composites

Seems very promising

4 Likes

Shock pads for original Hearo Bro
SS-hmm.stl (278.5 KB)

4 Likes

Anyone have a Hearo Bro 96 model?

1 Like
5 Likes

Anyone have a model of a Loaded Icarus deck?

Edit: it’s here random CAD Dump update 4/7/21

1 Like

Hi. I was realy not clear to which tread shoud I shate it. So I hope it is ok. I designed it for better comfort in battery build.

3 Likes

Does anyone have cad file for the switch blade deck, I want to make a deck and have access to a cnc machine.

1 Like

Do these fit MBS, Kaly, Lacroix and Tranpa?

1 Like