3D files / CAD request thread

It is a great deck. Solid and really locks you in to the drop. I hope you love yours.

3 Likes

I loved the one i built for my friend, although its maybe a bit short still with pneumatics. Rear heel tends to catch the tire.

1 Like

Totally agree here. I haven’t had issues with my pnummies but they’re only 6 inch

4 Likes

DRI 12S4P 21700 COMPACTPCB 2.0 BATTERY KIT

rouch model for test fitting, cell frames are not correct
12S8P 2170.zip (9.6 MB)

4 Likes

Hi anyone got step or stl of trampa vertigo baseplate please ?

1 Like

Tb hubs model inc

Widenedered soon

31.39 is supposed to be 31.1… will fix

The pulley holes need to be wider the spokes look too thick in my model

6 Likes

ok actually pretty close

grrr wtf is wrong

1 Like

I give up someone else fix it lol
tb160 hubs.zip (981.3 KB)

3 Likes

hey @Fosterqc do you have the file of that hummie deck?

1 Like

^here is what i threw up before
I have not got the end cutouts perfect for ya yet… I can do that in a dayz or so

ok here I did mostly what @Venom121212 did minus the spline
Hummie step output.STEP (401.3 KB)

4 Likes

There is somewhere on GrabCAD

2 Likes

you are a saint sir

i can finally continue making my 3 link trucks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Bavioze I still need to dest the drop cutout dimensions again, and I will soon as it ties in to what I have been working on.

versatile top box for the universal heatsink. This base design is meant to work with any deck, but I will make some special bottom plate for the hummie deck, and that xt90 input would serve as a loopkey instead.

cool stuff goes in here.

it is not held on by the truck bolts, it sits on top of fender washers and will be held by small screws and paracord redundancy.

A better look at the two parts:

those pressed in nuts should be pressed in from the other side I think but I want to try this way also.

it has a little :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Looks good !

Widening, lightening and off-offset playing ^^

3 Likes

centered is better, idk why I thought the parallel harness would not do that.

3 Likes

Rip should have double checked yours one last time before printing… 12mm edge not center to center

I got the total length dialed in now, and can try to get the curves closer.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s about how my curves looked until I spline tuned them hehe

One still has a teensy gap but not enough to make me reprint.

2 Likes

if you have that cutout perfect in the hummie deck i would love to have it, my trucks depend on it xD

or is the one i use according to @Venom121212 i dont need exact numbers, just an average size of everything, lets say +/- 2mm

1 Like

I’ll do another 2-3 tests to keep trying. Then someone else can print it to confirm.

The length on my old one was only off my 1.3mm

1 Like

I don’t know how you modelled this but its pretty easy to take a picture of the thing youre modelling and then import the jpeg into autocad or whatever so you can trace over the pictures ensuring the ratios are right and then messing with scaling as your last step.

5 Likes