3D files / CAD request thread

in order to move the picture, it need to be in the sketch and you have to double click it.

Much more carefully centered and straightened picture of the cutout

Only bumped the camera a little bit

5 Likes

Yep that’s the ticket.

I can never figure out how to resize an imported sketch photo after I set the scale line though. It won’t let me edit that scale line again or drag any box corners

1 Like

double click it loooll

Nah I see picture properties on the sidebar. I mean I can’t resize the blue scale line after giving it a measurement originally.

2 Likes

ohhhh riiiight, I also ran into that.
Guessing changing the value would be messy

1 Like

On fusion it is called canvas and you use the i seer button to get to it… I just learned last night… got my first eskate v1 design done :joy::joy::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

the blue pill should do

Anyone know where i would find a 3d model of an xt30?

?

1 Like

Thanks dude, i got it from there. I’m noob at 3d :rofl:

1 Like

Option B would be to ask @Fosterqc as he seems to have the whole galaxy as a cad file.

1 Like

If he had some sort of flanged port that holds 2 x xt30s, it would save me some time… what say you Quinn?

1 Like

2 Likes

You just saved me some time already. Thank you sir.

1 Like

hope you wanted a female
XT30F .STEP (1.0 MB)

3 Likes

hmm you know since the female goes inside the male connector the male is definitely the one you would use in models…

So who’s making the other side? lmao

Yep, this is a major pain that I’ve never found a workaround, now I make sure I get the scale right on the first place, to change after only by deleting the picture and inserting it again

2 Likes

Mutual agreement that if we ever discover a solution, we will share.

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio I have discovered the solution!

If you uncheck and recheck ‘enable scale tool’ you can move the endpoint again and it lets you re-set the dimension :partying_face:

2 Likes