$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

Ah. I guess I had conversations about different tires mixed up.

Here’s the original link for reference (and to be fair 10" tires might be cooler than 8.5" :smile: )

If anyone needs a set of these I mistakenly bought like 10 sets :smiling_face_with_tear: thinking they would fit the same hub! The 10” that is

3 Likes

We had this idea before, but it will be much expensive…don’t think much people willing to buy it…also not much tyre choices…plus people need to buy big ratio gear drive or pulley to achieving same torque.

3 Likes

@Ean.esk8 What tires is Heath using?

Looks like Quind or Kenda but can’t quite tell.

1 Like

They’re QIND 200x75

2 Likes

That’s the same tire featured here, I believe: Possible issue with Kaly Hellcat/QIND tire combo - under investigation

1 Like

it is, but thats a 2 year old thread and the amount of issues reported with it is very small. ive seen these tires run for thousands of miles between myself and the local kaly community without issue.

On the subject of 10”, I recently tried Trampa 10-inch “slick-cut” tires on the Newbee rims. I was a bit surprised by how how much more massive 10-inch is than 9-inch. It’s a lot more than you think. Here’s a 10 on my board next to a 9:

I ended taking these off an going back to 9s as I lost too much acceleration (even on a 5.0 gear drive), cornering, and agility. At least for my board and my preferences, 9s are the right size.

6 Likes

what kv and motor current?

1 Like

o my god :sob: it looks so funny

3 Likes

190 kV 6384 at 75A max per side. It was actually cutting out on me occasionally if I floored it from standstill which it does not normally do with 9-inch wheels. I’m upgrading my ESC this week for more power but regardless I don’t think I’ll go back to 10-inch as I also found them a bit impractical. The board was a lot bigger to move around and I usually carry a bag on top of my top-mounted batteries that has tools, compressor, and spare tire and tube in it and it fits a 9 and not a 10 so it was a pain. Too bad as they were indeed awesome for going over crap on the road but too many cons in the end for me.

4 Likes

Hey guys. Anybody knows, if the Impaler rims fit on 3DS fatboy ss gd?

If you gear drive support MBS mounting pattern, would be no problem then.

1 Like

Probably with some finesse and hardware.

3ds mini eco gd. Adapting hubs their drives is something tho.

7 Likes

Am I understanding correctly that these hubs use the same amount of axle length as Rockstar IIs, BN GT3, etc? And I can use my existing 10mm bearing spacers without issues?

2 Likes

Yeah, sure.
But you will to use 28×10×8mm bearings. The spacer size is 10×22mm long.

2 Likes

Do you have the spacers available?

1 Like

When you order these new you can specify 10 or 12mm axle and they come with the appropriate spacer

1 Like

Kinda meant individually, been looking for some for a few weeks, can get them machined locally but will be pricey

2 Likes

Remind me to have a look through my secret stash on Monday dude. I have a feeling I might have some

1 Like