£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

You can potentially take 22mm one and do the grub screws right to have 1mm each on all sides.
Or measure your hanger and make sure it’s 20mm on all sides

2 Likes

Oh shit

Fatboy 230 next to the Luna :exploding_head:

25 Likes

SICCCK

4 Likes

I do but those holes are unfortunately not tapped. You’ll have to tap them yourself :upside_down_face:. Next batch will have tapped holes

2 Likes

Ah, fair…
Would be nice to have some holes similar to the grease port either on the side or inner facing

Btw, is the bashguard from batch 3 still a thing?

2 Likes

Yes. I can design something for batch 5

4 Likes

Sickkk bloody light too. No clamps yet so maybe analog build first :star_struck::star_struck:

11 Likes

Did you order clamps?
I’ll measure tomorrow I think they’re 22 x 22
I might have some old-school trampa clamps Atc mounts
DM me if your interested :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I did :). I have gen one moon drives

2 Likes

Bashguard for Batch 5 cases.stl (223.3 KB)

13 Likes

Can you say LUNA :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

13 Likes

I like it.
I’ll be a giga karen though and say that it should probably protect more of the front side due to rocks flying from the front wheels

6 Likes

If its not scratched you’re not riding hard enough

14 Likes

Just didn’t find anything to bottom out the deck or trucks on 9 inch wheels yet. Still have the mentality of 1.8cm clearance strong in me from bergs and m1’s :))

1 Like

scratched mine up on the first day lol.

4 Likes

Try harder

4 Likes

Biggest bump around is a dried up chewing gum from last week.

No seriously, i got some trails around but they’re not much

1 Like

RepulsiveInexperiencedBlackbear-max-1mb

7 Likes

Amen. I was cruising down this old bridle trail that was slightly downhill but had these beams going across it every 50 meters or so.

Very easy so I was jumping them all and having a grand time until I hit one of the giant rebar nails sticking out. The right one in that photo in fact. Didn’t crash but added some character to my right drive :sweat_smile:

10 Likes