£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Yes. I never even put them on after your message :joy:. Was hoping you would do another production of the 8T. Is there any chance of another run?

ive been running 8T for around 300 miles ish and so far so good but im due to open it up and have a look again soon

3 Likes

Post some pics when you do it bro :+1: I would risk mine but I worry that the Kaly gears will be hard to find in case there is an issue.

2 Likes

Yeah wouldn’t want you to risk anything. What pinions do you have on there currently?

2 Likes

Just the 10t that came with the Kaly drive. He used to sell the wheel pom gears on his site. I should have bought some as a backup. lol

2 Likes

That’s one way to declare end of life on a product containing consumables…

1 Like

TBF to him, he did say he will sell replacements if you message him directly. Probably has some lying around.

3 Likes

Can I order a batch 5 motor pinion gears and use it with my batch 4, 44t motor gear? I currently have 12t and want to go to a 10t.

@moon do you have a schematic i can edit from in solidworks for the small holes in the case?

I’m trying to make mud covers for 9 inch wheels

2 Likes

I have extra 10T if you need. If you’re in the states.

1 Like

A little birdy told me that kaly gears are the same as etoxx gears… but i’ve never tried so don’t take my word for it.

4 Likes

This is a very juicy if true.

1 Like

I’m in Denver Co

If you want to PM me I’ll send them to you

1 Like

Maybe you can use these ones as a starting point:

2 Likes

Oh Boy! … that saves me a lot of 3D Work! you Sir are a fkin Legend! Many thanks

2 Likes

Not the holes i want i’m afraid. 9 inch wheels sit way too close to the case to put those on

1 Like

@moon im sorry i missed and couldnt find above but what shape and size hanger are the luna trucks

22mm, I don’t think they’ll work with your 20mm drives

1 Like

cheers man thanks a lot
hoped they were 20mm but seems not