£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

You can rope jump with flipsky phase wires lol

1 Like

@Fosterqc you are right they are 20 x 20.
@DANGItsVictor they were clearing out the V1’s They were on sale
If you bought it here: FatBoy320 V1 Solid CNC Machined Hanger for MBS Metal Matrix II Top Bas – 3DServisas Its a V1 aka 22x22 like everyone else. (trampa, apex, etc)
It doesn’t look like V2s are for avalible for stand alone sale yet :slight_smile: Those are 20x20 and doesn’t work with anything else :sweat_smile:

Glad you confirmed this though. Now I know the older 3ds drives are compatible with apex trucks and moon trucks too :smiley:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I sell both 20x20 and 22x22mm clamps

7 Likes

Smart man right here. Now I just need my new motors and your rims!

Gear drives will be live on the website Sunday 25th 8pm UK time

12 Likes

Trucks too?

3 Likes

Message him and bug him a million times a day
and he will send you a invoice :rofl:
I ordered raw going on my Century build

Hangers only

11 Likes

@moon for the trampa trucks cnc’d to have square ends, is the 20mm clamp the right one?
I already packed my tape unfortunately :confused:

2 Likes

I was told yes.

1 Like

REEEEEEE!!!
You can’t cut in line like that man! :laughing:

1 Like

@moon love your descriptions there :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe add 3ds v1 to the 22 x 22?

2 Likes

I didn’t even realise there were two types, 20 and 22, ain’t got a clue what I’m using but there was a gap, hasn’t moved as of yet, over a 1000miles in. Need to measure my truck and look back at my invoice

3 Likes

Did I get the right clamp? Can’t remember there being 2 options for Trampa trucks when I ordered

4 Likes

Nah there was only one type back then and that was 22x22mm

3 Likes

My truck measures 20mm, I’ve had no problems as of yet, loving my set up, needs more torque tho so waiting on Sunday to get myself a 10mm 10t

Was thinking of filling the space with jb weld or something similar plus I’ve bought the whole GD forward due to the phatlads, I’ll do that when I change the motor pinion

2 Likes

Lemme in! Lemme buy a pair! :smiley:

2 Likes

:smiley:

6 Likes

Is it time yet?

1 Like

No helicals available…?

3 Likes