£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Oder 1145 is in!
@Sonic i think they are at the bottom, last option from the parts
Edit: yep, bottom, last section

Im so confused, do I also need to buy baseplates for the hangers, it’s very unclear what’s included with the hanger or if it’s just the hanger.

Also sad that the helicals are all gone.

1 Like

I never saw them there even though I was sat refreshing

1 Like

Helical’s said sold out as soon as I was on it. Don’t think they were avail.

Appears you need to order the hangars, baseplates, and bushings for the trucks in separate options.

Shame about helicals, maybe next batch they’re made, Atleast I ordered my geardrives and hangers with baseplate, wish it had been told before hand and the slight price creep even with discount :smiley:

1 Like

The discount code needs to be rectified. Had a few issues with it in the first 1-2mins so had to make a quick fix. PM and I can get your order sorted properly if you want those baseplates.

3 Likes

The discount code only applied to multiple items, right? (Also, the site crashed just after I placed the order, hope you received the note I attached to the order - PayPal went through fine though).

Can anyone confirm if the helicals have sold out, or just not gone on there yet pls. Will pull the trigger on straight cut if I need to, but would prefer the quieter option (and avoid trying to change a motor pinion later)

What’s the discount code?

Add the complete trucks and drives to the basket and you’ll receive an automatic discount code

@Sonic There won’t be any helical gears available on the site. I made 7 sets in total and they are all spoken for.

3 Likes

@moon any idea when you will have helical pinions back in stock? Thanks

1 Like

Yes got your order with notes

1 Like

@moon i see the beta hypertrucks as a mounting option, it this in stock?

Simple Green Bike Love it!
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjcm8e5ypzwAhWRJzgKHcThAfkYABAKGgJqZg&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESQOD2rKqwEQx4Nb7Kc3K3Lxa_70WyRFif6E4Rh7E8szPqFklnkQkqzKKCm-I-op6Bb9BdNUE8Am7wpOucwsPwjuI&sig=AOD64_1O6wMBrmWQf4XOpV8Zejy0qWVgnQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjS0be5ypzwAhUZHM0KHVXBBVcQ9aACegQIARBG&adurl=

so why 15° baseplate for carver/mtb ? don’t they already have the desired angle?

I assume this would turn prototipo or bro from 30° to 45° ?
could you run one backwards for 45° font 15° rear?

2 Likes

30-35 degree is ideal for channel trucks. But these are rkp, where 40-50 degree is more desirable

4 Likes

Wouldnt that make the truck turn the wrong way?

2 Likes

angle to the ground controls steering is my understanding. so it wouldn’t steer the wrong way.
but other geometry issues may come in to play and make it not good.

i’m running NKP trucks backwards on the rear on a prototipo.

1 Like

any clues as to why?