£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

@moon
how are the trucks doing? :blush:

haven’t asked in a really long time :rofl:

1 Like

Waiting on Riptide to settle down into their new facility. Can’t sell trucks without bushings.

6 Likes

What about for folks who have a bunch of bushings :joy:

1 Like

you can contact me if you want the trucks without pivots and bushings

3 Likes

How are the hypertrucks drives going? I already ordered all my parts for my haero bro build, only lacking some nice drives :wink:

1 Like

Don’t know if I missed an update, but next batch restocks soon? Hoping to grab another set.

1 Like

drives are ready to ship from China, just waiting on spacers to arrive to the factory.

7 Likes

I made 10 sets of clamps for testing. Message me if you want to be involved with the testing.

4 Likes

get in line son! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been told that the drives will ship from the factory tomorrow. So 5-7 day wait on the drives

The trucks will be ready early next week and I will be releasing both trucks and drives at the same time.

8 Likes

And the hubs? When do you expect have them for sale? Could you give us some more photos of your hubs?

Hubs have finished machining and will be tested within the next month or two. They aren’t for sale yet.

But here is a tease instead :rofl:

32 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

giphy-downsized

4 Likes

How much are the new trucks ? and are their some pics

£350 for a set.

£245 for 2 hangers
£90 for 2 baseplates available in raw or black
£15 for a set of bushings

£15 extra for coloured hangers

18 Likes

What’s the weight per full wheel? Are these offset wide wheels?

So your telling that all 3d servisas geardrives/almost all GD on the market will fail?
I have to hear one of those cases…

I have abused my gears with wrong aligment, and riding for 1000km and much damage from taking it on and off and the only thing that is worn is the paint

Also which geardrive does use steel gears, so far none and they all work well

2 Likes

I reckon I’m in on these. A set of Luna’s plus a set of Hammocks and you’ve got yourself a proper versatile setup.

2 Likes

Yup, here’s mine after 3000KM of distance:

Not even anodization is worn.

@Bavioze Also BioBoards ride those gear drives at 100km/h (60+mph) and they don’t break so aluminum teeth breaking off over time is pure bollocks.

1 Like