£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Is this batch going to include the option to buy spacers for 26mm shafts?

Is it time yet?
giphy

4 Likes

@Skyart any clue if the trampa clamp will fit on fatboy 320 hangers?

2 Likes

This is not likely

Well fuck.

1 Like

What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to put moon drives on fb320s?

Yeah man.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I think you are better off either selling your drives or your trucks and get a matching piece of one or the other lol. Keep it simple

Yeah you might be right. I just upgraded my matrix II hangers thinking the trampa mount would fit but forgot to do a single ounce of research…

2 Likes

How big of a spacer is needed?

@Skyart stop the presses… we might be in luck. The apex air trucks are also 22x22 mounting and use moon drives. So either they do fit or someone owns a file/Dremmel :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Word. Danke

1 Like

Wait… fuck yeah 22x22 clamp! Must be a newer one

2 Likes

I think there is more at play here then just the hanger measurements. But yeah feel free to explore! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, we will see. Ordered. If not, one of the two pieces of kit will be for sale :man_shrugging:t4:

I think over in the 3d servisas thread. He mentioned that after x date the profile changed. I’d go buy a caliper to measure or check with a friend who has one.

Edit: I can go measure mine in the morning. Purchased in November I think

1 Like

There’s two square profile clamps now

22x22mm and 20x20mm. The clamp product page tells you all you need to know.

20x20mm clamps are new and came just after last batch. Will be stocking more this batch

2 Likes

I believe you don’t need any spacers for 26mm shafts this batch. I’ll double check

1 Like

Right on, thanks moon.