🏆 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations

how do we know what category an entrant is entering into when we nominate them?

They will tell us.

2 Likes

I can’t find where they selected the category

They gotta fess up themselves after nomination, or they get a visit from the Duck :muscle:

3 Likes

Will be finalised before voting starts

2 Likes

More noms coming, diging through builds

11 Likes

yeah yeah I know I was just acknowledging that he did an excellent job in that category

1 Like

I guess now the build is “done” i should probably update the first post with a picture for the lazy :rofl:

8 Likes

Yes, that would be great :metal::grin:

9 Likes

I also nominate @PedroMcJimenez for kurby.

6 Likes

That is a clean ass build.

5 Likes

I know its already been nominated a few times probably but im gonna do it again, very unique look imo love it!

5 Likes

Thanks, broski! Took a while to cut the griptape to shape

3 Likes

I rode this board and can confirm that it is absolute class :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks for the nom @PedroMcJimenez @Dinnye :star_struck:
Somehow crazy, cause last year I admired all those awesome builds and wondered if I might make it there one day…and here we are :sweat_smile::v:
Thank you everybody!

@BenjaminF I’ll go for the DIY category plz

5 Likes

I nominate the Choovid by @Lobap. While there’s nothing ground breaking about it, it’s one of the cleanest builds I have seen and it came out great.

14 Likes

I spent the past hour going through all the builds we’ve had this year, and apart from my own (lol) and the builds already nominated, there were only two that really caught my eye and deserve a nomination.

Because of the looks, finished product, unobtanium parts and A++ build quality – I nominate The Prototypical Resurrection by @TheBoardGarage:

And because of the insane engineering effort, think-outside-the-box attitude and the biggest balls I’ve ever seen – I nominate The Crab Raccoon by @Evwan:

10 Likes

yay
crab raccoon is the best mtb by far
coming after that offroad BOTY

5 Likes

Thank you sir. :pray:

1 Like

Less than a week left until nominations close!

Head on over here and get reading! Lets get them noms in, there’s no such thing as too many!

15 Likes