πŸ† 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations

Every time BOTY rolls around I wanna make a good thread for the next year and then I remember I’m fucking abysmal at keeping on track :joy:

9 Likes

Surely we can make a pool to help out with shipping like last year

7 Likes

@JeffyJ @ducktaperules @Oddcomo @Venom121212 thank you for the nominations and kind words. I really appreciate it. I’m honored to participate amongst all the unbelievable builds this community has made in this last year.

11 Likes

I was gonna nominate @Flyboy for his TÜÜB build.

But then I realized he would be my competition and I decided to DESTROY it in order to claim the BOTY trophy :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Nooooo! :frowning:

2 Likes

I know you said taking a sledgehammer to my board was just business, but i can’t help but feel like the part where you called my grandma a ho was a bit unprofessional :confused:

For real though everyone, shoutout to @jack.luis as white knight of this story, coming in with the late night duct tape run so i could bring my board home

11 Likes

Haha I’m so glad I got to ride it before this horrific β€˜accident’ :rofl:

I’m so sorry that this happened, I do Nominate this build though!!

6 Likes

I agree. @Flyboy’s build is one of the most unique builds of 2021.

8 Likes

Thanks for the nomination @glyphiks but I don’t feel like I’m at the level of the others hahah.
Benbucklerboards would also like to donate something to the prize pool, maybe a Xenith? Ill come back to you

8 Likes

Can I nominate myself? :smiley: Guess i didn’t fully read. :man_shrugging:

By the way, happy new year! :slight_smile:

Edit : For the records, its 5:30 AM. I also don’t fully understand why, there have been like 10 builds total last year, no need to narrow it down even further IMHO :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No

8 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

how do we know what category an entrant is entering into when we nominate them?

They will tell us.

2 Likes

I can’t find where they selected the category

They gotta fess up themselves after nomination, or they get a visit from the Duck :muscle:

3 Likes

Will be finalised before voting starts

2 Likes

More noms coming, diging through builds

11 Likes

yeah yeah I know I was just acknowledging that he did an excellent job in that category

1 Like

I guess now the build is β€œdone” i should probably update the first post with a picture for the lazy :rofl:

8 Likes