12 BMS Battery Management System Needed ASAP

Hello eSk8, I am building an electric longboard for a senior design project and my BMS D140 will not ship in time thanks to the Corona virus. China has locked exports of many factories. I need a BMS as soon as possible. Does anyone have one for sale? My backup plan was this if anyone has one of these, (or another D140), if anyone has one laying around.
http://www.batterysupports.com/44v-48v-504v-12s-100a-12x36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-393.html
I can’t get a hold of the seller on his website or eBay store, so I’m wondering if he may be under the quarantine too. I can make due with an 80A discharge rate, but that is the minimum. Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

@tinp123 has a d140 bms

EDIT : Where are you located?

1 Like

Thanks for tag, but I am out od 12s d140 :expressionless:

1 Like

oh damn! I missed your comment saying that you are out. Only saw the listing of the ones you sell.

1 Like

Funny time for BMS availability. Been looking for you, but not finding much.

2 Likes

You in the US? Think I can help you unless I already appropriated the BMS from a build I’m not currently using.

Yep, US. Funny time is an understatement!

I got a D596 80A discharge I don’t need anymore.

2 Likes

@tipsy
Are you in the US?

Yo I got a 12s D140. :wave:t2:

1 Like

DM sent @Indomie

Was $27.5 when I ordered.

Does $40 shipped w/priority shipping and dropped in the mail tonight sound good?

2x 3.5mm female bullet connector leads. If you don’t have males I can probably find some. Or you can just salvage and solder whatever you want on.

The d596 is absolute space aids garbage
@thisguyhere (a good battery builder) uses the BMS I have over the d140 now. I do as well. d140 a bit wonky and I like the heatsink on this.

This does take JST PH 2.54mm leads. Have one I can give for an extra $5 (nice silicone one)

Are you talking highschool senior design or engineering senior design…?

1 Like

yes, US

This reminds me that I need to find a BMS for two 10s batteries I wanna button up next month.

1 Like

A bit late to the party, but I have a 12s smart bms if anyone’s looking.

1 Like

got a link to which one? kinda interested

1 Like

Can’t find link. Believe it was an Ali express purchase.

1 Like

oh 30A that’s quite small I suppose they are run in discharge bypassed

1 Like

Ya that was the plan. The high amp ones are bloody huge. Never liked discharge bms builds personally. Had a few cutouts and never felt comfortable. Figure the esc can regulate the discharge. @Fosterqc if you’d like to continue the discussion, let’s go to dm so as not to clutter up this thread too much. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

need some bestech? :nerd_face: