10s3p 30q, evolve full intermals [US]

I’ll buy the Mboards battery then! First time I’ve bought something here so not completely sure how it works but I’ve done PP G&S on reddit plenty of times.

1 Like

Yeah goods and services work

1 Like

Didn’t you just buy that 10s3p??Dibbs if that guy falls through

Yeah haha, I bought it with no plans lmao

2 Likes

10s3p is sold, evolve internals left but @PixelatedPolyeurthan is trying to sell for me hahah

3 Likes

Real prices for the evolve stuff are:

GT ESC latest gen
-125USD

GT BMS latest gen
-70USD

Bamboo GT enclosure good condition
-20USD

Evolve GT 10ah battery
-20USD (more than 100 charges)

This is really reasonable, at least if you have an evolve… I sold my esc last year for 175 and my BMS for 100… These are unobtanium for evolve GT riders if they break.
Obviously with more people doing battery upgrades and owning a gtr they have become less wanted but are still fought over… I know because I spent 5months looking for one :neutral_face:

5 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan, I have one of those Evolve Lipos under my drawer (actually, now that I’m thinking…is kinda frigging bomb capable of burning down my entire building :roll_eyes::open_mouth:)

How much do you think is worth? Don’t know how many cycles left, but was giving less and less range everytime I rode. Chaneged for a new 10s5p from Pelican Bay. Now the bomb is in my drawer!

Think is worth smthng? or should I go @okp ?

1 Like

Not really lmao… I have one on my desk, hasn’t been charged in 6 months… I’m going to try and blow it up, I just need to find a chemist on the forum :sweat_smile::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thinking the same. Should be some interesting pirothecnics. :fire:

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan, by the way Bro, you know if anybody here or elsewhere in the other forums is offering an Evolve R2 remote I can buy from? I’m grounded atm with both main and backup Evolve remotes busted. US based here.

1 Like

aie no i don’t bro. I would check the evolve forums if you have the courage… it’s a tad better than the trampa website so you’ll make it :muscle:

1 Like

Update

So @KaramQ sold the ESC, Remote, and i have a buyer for the bms who is Italiano and sent money to the wrong Paypal address and he made a big mozzarella mess so waiting on him

3 Likes

Always friggin italians

2 Likes

The funniest thing is i’ve had a ton of pm’s on the evolve forum like
‘’ my remote stopped working, i’ll buy the remote because evolve said fuck you’’
‘‘i’ll but the bms, my evolve just shorted’’

but the best pm i received was yesterday. It was a guy with a profile pic of his board and his Ferrari

‘‘tell me about it’’
:rofl: :rofl:

That’s a corvette lmaoooooo

2 Likes

whatevs :joy: an expensive car nonetheless was my point :laughing:

1 Like

@KaramQ you still have the internals? i’m interested in buying the esc and the bms please