10s3p 30q, evolve full intermals [US]

Hey guys, got this 10s3p mboards battery I’m looking to get rid of. I bought it for 135$, and I’m looking to get 100$ for it. I have no use for it. Last owner claims it had less then 30 cycles and battery charges to 100%.
The battery doesn’t look too nice but it works like it is meant to.

And then I got all these evolve internals, has the battery which has been well used and the esc. Want only 120$ for it all

4 Likes

@KaramQ can I please suggest, go make an account on evolve forums and sell the BMS for 70 and the controller for 125… The battery you can burn okp style :joy:

6 Likes

Ahahahah, fuck the evolve forum lol

4 Likes

Just helping you earn more cash !

3 Likes

So ur saying I can get more lmao, I’ll see lmao

3 Likes

Look I’ll sell it for you if I get 5% of your earning lol

4 Likes

I was about to trash it all😂

2 Likes

Honestly go for it, i don’t really want to go on that forum and deal with those shit heads

3 Likes

Haha deal going pm

1 Like

Are the specs/dimensions on the battery the same as the 10s3p on the Mboards website currently? Also might be interested in the evolve internals depending on the dimensions. Can the evolve ESC be used with any remote?

Evolve esc is only compatible with evolve remotes. Battery is mboards and has same specs

I’ll buy the Mboards battery then! First time I’ve bought something here so not completely sure how it works but I’ve done PP G&S on reddit plenty of times.

1 Like

Yeah goods and services work

1 Like

Didn’t you just buy that 10s3p??Dibbs if that guy falls through

Yeah haha, I bought it with no plans lmao

2 Likes

10s3p is sold, evolve internals left but @PixelatedPolyeurthan is trying to sell for me hahah

3 Likes

Real prices for the evolve stuff are:

GT ESC latest gen
-125USD

GT BMS latest gen
-70USD

Bamboo GT enclosure good condition
-20USD

Evolve GT 10ah battery
-20USD (more than 100 charges)

This is really reasonable, at least if you have an evolve… I sold my esc last year for 175 and my BMS for 100… These are unobtanium for evolve GT riders if they break.
Obviously with more people doing battery upgrades and owning a gtr they have become less wanted but are still fought over… I know because I spent 5months looking for one :neutral_face:

5 Likes