ZFG esk8 X Flowstate Skateboards - Lucky Deck (Serious)

I dont know much about emtb decks, but I love your logo and kitty!
I want a shirt

2 Likes

I’m liking what I see so far, can’t wait for the money shots.

2 Likes

sorry, but what does “money shots” mean?

2 Likes

I’m assuming @Regular_Michael means really nice photographs of the final board.

3 Likes

The glamour shots… I’m still waiting for some parts to be made up for this to happen.

2 Likes

I really like the hard angles at play here. Great work!

3 Likes

What type of concave do you have going on with this deck? :upside_down_face:

Hello, me again with another update.

In this video, I walk through why I made the deck look the way it does and offer a glimpse into the concave and its purpose-built components.

I hope this helps you get a feel for the concave @rusins

4 Likes

Nice ESC box rundown!

Deck looks really cool too. I gather there’s no sideways concave or any W profile, right? I hear that’s hard to do on mountainbaord decks, and with the riser pads you don’t really need it anyway, but just curious :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I love the shape dude!!!

2 Likes

Love this deck, love the cat :smiley_cat::heart:

4 Likes

It’s alive and it’s proving to be a blast to ride. I have two showcase videos that run through the components used and the final product walkthrough. Stick around for the amateur jump testing at the end.

5 Likes

Howdy folks, I’ve got some more content around my latest project. YouTube link below.

Cheers

ZFG Lucky Deck - Production Build

7 Likes

It looks epic dude. The all star Melbourne team!!! Ripper!

5 Likes

I made up some new screen prints for two decks that will be shipped. I’ll look to doing an overview/how-to video soon if other folks want to try it.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

So if I wanted a board what’s the process?

1 Like

I’ve got a site set up where you can get some price estimates for the decks. I prefer folks email me with what they want for now, this way I can be sure everyone gets good shipping rates.

Feel free to let me know if you want something specific created.

2 Likes

I should make more of an effort to keep this thread updated! Here are some pics of a recent build that was delivered locally.

The Details
Flowstate / ZFG Lucky Deck
Radium Motor Mounts
205KV 6385 Radium Motors
16T Motor Radium Pulleys
78T Wheel Radium Pulleys
Maker X DV6 Pro
ZFG Built - 12S6P Molicel P42A Pack
ZFG ESC Enclosure
ZFG Stomp Pads
MBS Matrix 3 Trucks

3 Likes

What’s the largest number of cells you’ve seen put on one of your boards?

72 for a 12S6P, 80 for a 16S5P and my new personal pack will be 64 for a 16S4P. all using 21700 cell size.

I would like to move off 12S builds as I find them challenging from a construction perspective. They also take longer to build. Transitioning to HV builds where the P groups are stacked side by side is where I want to be. If I were just building batteries then it wouldn’t be such a big deal although the level of effort that goes into creating complete mountain boards is demanding, I need to simplify where possible…

5 Likes