ZFG esk8 X Flowstate Skateboards - Lucky Deck (Serious)

Hey Folks, I’ll cut out the sales pitch and get right to the point…….

Here’s a project I’ve been working on with some local guys. You can find them on Instagram @Flowstate_Esk8. The team at Flowstate were posting some cool deck presses online, I reached out to them with some crazy ideas and they didn’t tell me to get lost, I’m sure they regret it now :blush:

While you’re looking at the finished product it’s taken over 8 months to get to this stage. We went through failures and challenges although, in the end, it was for the best. I feel the end solution speaks for itself.

I’m just waiting on some final parts then I can finish off my money shots and get some video footage of the deck and build in action.

FYI – If you want the sales pitch just head over to my Facebook site, I’ve posted several progress stories with pictures. ZFG esk8

That’s it, quick simple and to the point.

Deck Specifics:
8 Layers Canadian Maple
1 Layer Carbon Fibre (Heavy Boi option with 2 Layer carbon)
Weight - 2.6KG
Length - 98 cm
Waist - 22 cm
Shoulder - 28 cm

23 Likes

Great looking deck, looking forward to seeing it in action.

1 Like

THANKS! Appreciate all the help and advice too.

1 Like

I dont know much about emtb decks, but I love your logo and kitty!
I want a shirt

2 Likes

I’m liking what I see so far, can’t wait for the money shots.

2 Likes

sorry, but what does “money shots” mean?

2 Likes

I’m assuming @Regular_Michael means really nice photographs of the final board.

3 Likes

The glamour shots… I’m still waiting for some parts to be made up for this to happen.

2 Likes

I really like the hard angles at play here. Great work!

3 Likes

What type of concave do you have going on with this deck? :upside_down_face:

Hello, me again with another update.

In this video, I walk through why I made the deck look the way it does and offer a glimpse into the concave and its purpose-built components.

I hope this helps you get a feel for the concave @rusins

4 Likes

Nice ESC box rundown!

Deck looks really cool too. I gather there’s no sideways concave or any W profile, right? I hear that’s hard to do on mountainbaord decks, and with the riser pads you don’t really need it anyway, but just curious :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I love the shape dude!!!

2 Likes

Love this deck, love the cat :smiley_cat::heart:

4 Likes

It’s alive and it’s proving to be a blast to ride. I have two showcase videos that run through the components used and the final product walkthrough. Stick around for the amateur jump testing at the end.

5 Likes

Howdy folks, I’ve got some more content around my latest project. YouTube link below.

Cheers

ZFG Lucky Deck - Production Build

7 Likes

It looks epic dude. The all star Melbourne team!!! Ripper!

5 Likes

I made up some new screen prints for two decks that will be shipped. I’ll look to doing an overview/how-to video soon if other folks want to try it.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

So if I wanted a board what’s the process?

1 Like

I’ve got a site set up where you can get some price estimates for the decks. I prefer folks email me with what they want for now, this way I can be sure everyone gets good shipping rates.

Feel free to let me know if you want something specific created.

2 Likes