Zesc V6cd focbox unity replacement

Hi! I open this new topic for my v6cd, dual v6c.
Each channel of v6cd has same SPECs as v6c.
more information about v6c: ZESC v6c vesc variant
updates:
-> build-in canbus and anti-spark switch
-> usb-c port
-> 90x72x21.6mm

23 Likes

Looks great :ok_hand: would be cool to see some sort of mounting tabs so the the heatsink could be dropped through the bottom of an enclosure.

3 Likes

IMO unless you can push the same amount of Amps, calling this a Unity replacement might be a bit premature, and that’s just one aspect.

4 Likes

Lets get it properly tested and not have another makerx on our hands. Send them to respected forum testers, get solid and public reviews on it and if it’s good we’ll all buy it.

If you don’t do that you might sell 10 to people who are willing to risk it for a biscuit.

8 Likes

Nice rime.

2 Likes

Give it the thing “unity replacement” is a little bit overwhelming if you don’t have it tested properly. Hope you can make it to a good product :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks great :ok_hand:

This is a great suggestion (and would make you totally stand out of the crowd).

Another suggestion:
If you make the phase leads (and All other cables) only come out on the narrow sides, the 72mm width might be enough small to drop it into the place of a battery row. This would be great for AWD setups, builds with tiiight space, and decks with integrated enclosure.

2 Likes

I will try my best to make my esc as good as and cheaper than focbox.

3 Likes

I think you might want to compare and position yourself rather relatively to:

• Cheap focer
  • neoBox v4, v6, dual
  • TB new v6
  • MakerX (various)
  • Flipsky (I know)
  • Them high voltage ESCs coming out soonish

Am I missing anything relevant?

Oh, well, that deal of getting 4 Trampa VESC 6 for a mysterious $665, if you perform an unknown favor to Frank.

7 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

update: based on 13s test, more caps are necessary
size 70x100x20mm

11 Likes

mmm caps… :crazy_face::cupid:

Hi @zhanzhan - this looks and got my interest. Any estimations for the dual to be available (and for the single to be back in stock)? thanks!

3 Likes

Any updates? I’ll pay and test for you. I push vescs hard with my 6-5 tall 255 lb body on San Francisco hills

2 Likes

Yeah what’s the status of this?

sorry guys this project is paused.

1 Like

Bummer

Any plans to resume working on this design…

Tbh I think now is the best time to at least try to finish this project since esk8 community is desperate for a good dual ESC solution…