ZESC v6c vesc variant

For all we know he might have just killed 4 mosfets live on video – he just has so many of them on that vesc that it doesn’t matter :laughing:

2 Likes

this is the next version.
ports: ppm, can, usb-c, adc, hall, uart, power switch.
more caps are added
still has bulid in antispark switch.

12 Likes

Is there any news about the dual version?

2 Likes

Mine would emit blue smoke so he’s ahead of the game.

4 Likes

9 Likes

@zhanzhan dude, you’ve been outted - is that the price you really gonna sell at?

1 Like

I have 2 but haven’t installed them yet, been busy finishing up a couple of builds.

2 Likes

Yeah nevermind, I can’t afford to put 3 grand CAD$ into my board just for ESCs…

“How to create lots of interest and lose it all in 4 hours.”

9 Likes

When I posted that link, it was only $99. Wth

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is a thing some overseas people will do when they’re out of stock so they don’t have to take down the listing and lose their current visibility. I don’t think it’s malicious, eBay just kinda sucks to sell shit on sometimes.

If his listing had good visibility and he ran out of stock he’d have to repost and visibility algorithms would start from the beginning. Not exactly that simple… but the jist

Y’all jump too quick at all the wrong people lmao

12 Likes

Could be an error, there’s always course correction… let’s see - maybe he didnt want to release the item just yet - and the only way to stem the sale without taking doen everything and starting over (big hassle) was to bump the price

1 Like

Hopefully, otherwise that’s a messed up thing to do

2 Likes

Listing says almost gone. He might be fixing something.

There’s a large amount of things that could be going on.

Without intending to sound like an ass at all… you can put any amount of something you’re selling into the quantity lol… Y’know, like 4206969…

That goes hand in hand with the “not wanting the listing to close from selling out” put way more than you actually have. If for some reason it accidentally oversells? Well - you could be like some vendors in this forum and never deliver while still keeping the money lmao.

But nah, there’s an easier way as an eBay seller… Click a button that says “oops miscounted stock” and it auto refunds/cancels their order

I advise we leave this alone and wait for the dude to speak for himself haha.

6 Likes

Agree. There is zero chance these will be priced higher than a VESC 75/300

6 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry guys. the price should be $99 each.
because it is out of stock now, I add a ‘9’ on it.

17 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/v6cd-focbox-unity-replacement/19131/10
dual version is here. still in designing.

2 Likes

Bindings confirmed 4 big brain, whoda thunk

5 Likes

You win this round.

3 Likes