Zenit Marble 38 V2 deck - Group Buy (#3 => no shipping costs)

buump

Free shipping right now, at least within the US.

8 Likes

Looking good. Dibs on the white one!

My V3 arrived and I’m in love! So much so, I’m having second thoughts on keeping it analog. It has zero flex and I’m 200lbs. Perhaps I just get a second.

7 Likes

It has the extra veneer?

How are those mounts not gonna hit the deck?

1 Like

V3 doesn’t offer this option.

Then it’s really interesting, what they made with the FG. Would like to know their technique :smirk:

1 Like

Just a quick mock up comparing Randal 150s at 50deg to BN 184s at 50deg. Seeing the limited clearance has me now looking at BN adjustables and riser blocks to find the right amount of clearance.

1 Like

Enclosures have arrived!
They are amazing, you’re an artist @BigBen :ok_hand:

Will send them today or tomorrow. @Mantas @linsus

4 Likes

Wow.They actually got to you pretty quickly!

Edit, (the postal part, not the time it took my sorry arse to make them!)

5 Likes

Decks and enclosures sent to the EU block!

Total cost including all import taxes and shipping was 200€ + 65 GBP for deck + enclosure.

total decks 4
per deck
decks €564.80 €141.20
customs €140.16 €35.04
shipping EU €15.99 €15.99
enclosure
shipping from BB €20.00 €5.00
customs €20.69 €5.17
Total €202.40

What about the US residents. Was it decided to send the enclosures to Sender for distribution?

Kind of yeah, but it is not set in stone.

For the US, we have also @frame and @Ace in the GB so it’s up to you guys to decide what is best and we let @BigBen know.

1 Like

Yeah, if anyone needs an enclosure drop me a line.

1 Like

I don’t have a horse in this race but it makes sense to send them to Tim in case anyone wants skinning… saves on postage and if he’s happy to distribute then why not :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve already paid for the SS, don’t need any of Sender’s fine craftsmanship, but I’m also in no rush for this enclosure as I’m still working on another build.

So I’ll let the others in the GB decide what makes the most sense and pay the postage when that is figured out.

2 Likes

No probs, just let me know what you wanna do. I can stick it in a box to you if you need.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll let @Ace and @frame chime in first on their preference.

3 Likes