Zenit Marble 38 V2 deck - Group Buy (#3 => no shipping costs)

Yessir

1 Like

is the US part happening any time soon?

Regarding the US, @Ace might join us too but he still needs some time.
Do you also want your deck to be sent to @Sender or will you want it to be sent directly to you?

1 Like

if Tim is the US hub, then yeah send to him, I will need some work in the US before finally coming to me, thanks man!

e: when’s payment due? or pay to who?

1 Like

I think the best would be for @Sender to do the order himself if he doesn’t mind, so you guys could pay him instead.

@pmg i looked up the deck on the manufactures page. I’m not sure it makes sense for us in the states to do a group buy because for us an individual deck shipped is the same cost as the group buy. Is this correct?

However it does make sense for us to have the enclosures from Ben shipped all at once then distributed here

2 Likes

You are correct, shipping costs in the US are lower so one has to calculate how much is the saving from shipping to your place directly vs shipping from Tim to oneself. But I though you wanted the deck to be worked out by Tim, and Michael needs someone to hold the deck for him while he moves so…

… and yes, there is also the enclosure.

Anyway, I don’t add much value regarding what would be best for you guys in the US. Feel free to decide what is better for you and let me know if I can help.

2 Likes

Order updated: 4 decks with extra ply.

1 Like

4 Likes

Hey guys, regarding the enclosures they might be ready in about two weeks, give or take.

@BigBen has made a white SS, anyone interested in this color version?

3 Likes

Pics!

2 Likes

I have this. It’s white one for hummie made by @BigBen

3 Likes

I’ll take it if no one else wants. I’ll make a white theme with venom magnums, the board and enclosure.

1 Like

I could make them in black or white.
Just looking at the decks, white might be a better match?

3 Likes

Both decks will be for the girls here at home and they just looked and like the white version :ok_hand:

I will add a color column to the excel tracking sheet to be sure we get it right.

2 Likes

I’ve landed stateside and checked the website to find a V3 now instead of a v2. Does anyone know the differences, and more importantly, if Ben’s enclosure will still fit the v3?

1 Like

I dropped them a line to see if it should affect the enclosure fitting.
Dragging my heels on enclosures, the double mould is being finished this week.

2 Likes

I had asked for the difference between V2 and V3. They just replied with,

“The V3 is stiffer indeed (and lighter). Our new precured fiberglass has helped reduce the weight while increasing the durability because it’s stronger than normal fiberglass, so I would not be worried about it! Although, you can wait for our customisation service to be back if you want an extra ply, but i don’t personally know when it’s going to be back.”

I’ll ask if there are any changes to the board’s shape.

4 Likes

I was just told no change in board shape from v2.

“The shape and concave remains the same, so you get the same v2 goodness, but upgraded.”

3 Likes