Zenit Marble 38 V2 deck - Group Buy (#3 => no shipping costs)

Didn’t think this use case would come up :slight_smile:

Changed it for you:

2 Likes

One more thing. Is it possible to get decks without griptape? I’ll be skinning all my decks so that would be preferable

Thanks

So far I didn’t hear about a single person who wanted griptape so I didn’t even bothered to put that option there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. :muscle::+1:

1 Like

I’m out - too many in the works.

Including a rebuild of my Zenit Rocket :eyes:

1 Like

I’ll be moving soon, so to know what address to use I need to know when the board expects to ship and when the enclosure expects to ship.

2 Likes

The deck can be ordered maybe in one/two weeks from now, after people had enough time to clarify stuff and to respond.

The enclosure will take longer as it needs to be made. @BigBen can perhaps chime in and give more details on the ETA.

2 Likes

Ok mate, share them when you’re ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stripped bare last night more to come!

6 Likes

I would say two months; 2 weeks for the deck to come to BigBen plus around 6 weeks to make the enclosure. @BigBen, correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Sounds reasonable to me.

2 Likes

OK, timing is not good for me right now. It looks like I’ll be moving from Germany to the US at the end of May. So, I’m in for ordering an enclosure as long as it ships to my Cali address in June. As for the deck, I either pay VAT to ship it here, or pay for shipping if I order it on my own in June.

maybe ask someone in the US to keep it for u until settled down?

1 Like

Yeah, I think the best would be for you to join the US crowd. @Sender can keep the deck for you I guess.

The thing is we have no guys from the US yet, although five people were interested.

1 Like

hey man, im still need to sort out some stuff on my side before i pull the trigger, when’s the deadline? and who will be the US hub?

1 Like

How much time do you need? :slight_smile:
@Sender is the hub :ok_hand:

2 Likes

don’t know yet, give me a deadline, i will try to make it work. if i can’t, im afraid i will have to back away from the GB

Ok. Because we have a dependency on the enclosure anyway, the most important now is:

• have enough people to justify an enclosure to be made
  • have the deck shipped to BigBen asap so he can do his magic (~6 weeks)

So right now it seems we can hold the deck order for the US with no big issue, at least until the enclosure is ready to ship.

1 Like

nice nice, i want deck+enclosure together anyway

1 Like

I’m good with paying for the deck and having it be the one sent to @BigBen for the enclosure to be made. Like I said, I don’t need either until June.

1 Like