Z.mote , new esk8 remote

Still waiting in the elusive duel trigger option. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Mine came with a second trigger in the box; I didnā€™t check to see if it was lefty compatible though. Did yours come with an extra?

Edit: nevermind, just checked and theyā€™re both the same. Didnā€™t even realize the trigger had a little slant at the end for that tbh. Hard to tell from the pic but itā€™s there.

3 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™re the same. Kind of odd. That little slant really makes a difference.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Omg it looks so :sparkles: good :sparkles:

When can have

4 Likes

Mate, love it, well done, very excited to get my hands on a version to test.

2 Likes

I have two of the dual trigger versions on their way to me now. Will report in once Iā€™ve had some time with them.

8 Likes

Ohhhh sweet. Yeah definitely report back, dual trigger just seems like a more intuitive braking experience.

Whaaaat how do I get one

Easy, just wait until theyā€™re in stock :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s lame

Iā€™d say contact Kamen on the Tindie forumā€™ heā€™s quite responsive there
(id orhanyor)

1 Like

Whatā€™s tindie?

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks haha

1 Like

He responds to email really quick too. Iā€™m loving my trigger remote. Great customer service. I got my left-handed trigger that I requested. The only minor complaint that I have is that Iā€™m going to have to make a quick-reference card for navigating the menu that I can put in my wallet. That part is a little bit of a head ache.

1 Like

Yes Kamenā€™s communication through Tindie has been excellent. Seems like a really great guy.

1 Like

my thought exactly,
cannot wait to receive this remote

2 Likes

The only thing thatā€™s a small pain with these remotes is that Kamen canā€™t ship batteries so you need to source your own batteries. Thatā€™s a 102560 (1800 mAh) for the new double trigger although you can also use the smaller 102050 that was used for the other style remotes. I havenā€™t been able to find a North American source (Iā€™m in Canada) for these batteries and the only options all involve slow shipping from afar. Youā€™ll also likely need to connect a JST connector as most of these batteries are sold without connectors. Thatā€™s not a problem for most people on this forum but some people may not be setup for that.

Are they sold on Amazon in Canada?