⚡ Z Battery Solutions LLC - Battery Building Services in the US

Oh actually I didn’t notice you hid it so well haha

I did that on one pack before, good idea.

4 Likes

Try sourcing the 26 gauge PTFE wire anyway. The insulation is more noticeably more robust and also fits more cleanly in the connector slots without any convincing. It’s nice to work with.

3 Likes

This symmetry :drooling_face:

30 Likes

the solder blob is also nice af

3 Likes

This is textbook, impressive work man.

5 Likes

Damn can’t wait for mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Made some fancy charging/power button mounts for a Haya

Also some other build pics

29 Likes

Your work is really impressive dude. You have come a long way in a short time, and it’s awesome to watch. Keep it up!

13 Likes

Heck yeah those are mine! :smiley:

4 Likes

PM’ed you for a quote. :smiley:

2 Likes

Beautiful 12s5p in progress

10 Likes

Any advice on shipping? As I understand it as soon as you connect lithium cells it needs to be certified to be shipped but that process is insanely expensive and slow. I’ve been making and shipping myself but worry I could end in a heap of shit even if things never did go wrong with the battery

1 Like

So from what I can find, prototypes or low production runs (less than 100 units) do not need to be UL certified.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get my battery for my Evo. :grin:

1 Like

20 Likes

All your work is great love the pictures and great inspiration.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how mine turns out! So pumped to finally have my board up and running. :grin:

1 Like

Working on it right now :+1:

I’m making some custom 3D printed separators for extra safety but my printers being a PITA…

1 Like

No rush! I’m going to be leaving for Chicago on Monday for work and I won’t be back until the 11th, so I wouldn’t be able to install it and ride until then anyways.

It’s looking good, though! :grin:

1 Like

12s4p Evo build :ok_hand:

12 Likes