Youtuber or Amazon affiliate? Want a free Unity?

They stated they did it last week, unless my 3rd country origin is affecting my reading?

7 Likes

I havnt been caught up, I was just recalling something I thought I read earlier :thinking:

1 Like

Unless they really are the same company…
@EnertionBoardsUSA Jason is that you?

Oh snap. That one passed under my radar…well that generous but still stupid considering that restock will take an eternity:/

1 Like

I missed this as well. Interesting.

1 Like

I did it because the Amazon stock was moving slower than expected and I felt bad for holding stock while reading all the comments from upset enertionboards customers. Any negativity about the Unity is bad for me as well. I didn’t send out more than what I expect to sell before I am restocked though.

18 Likes

Are you for real?
What does that have to do with it?
I never accused the product and even if I did at least I own a Unity.

2 Likes

How do you get restocked? Do you get it directly from the production facility in Australia?

1 Like

That’s a pretty ballsy move. You’re essentially telling Enertionboards to restock you while you give out your own Unities to fix their fuck ups. Mad respect G

11 Likes

Agreed. Bold move that says a lot.

8 Likes

I’m just saying that if you haven’t made the purchase then by your own argument you shouldn’t offer an opinion. Coming down on a vendor because another vendor that sells the same product is not logical, has no bearing and nothing to fix/resolve. It’s just complaining.

3 Likes

Tell Jason the two very scary Americans from Portland say hello.

Good moves bud.

12 Likes

LMFAO.

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

We order from Enertionboards and are added to the queue then our order is sent directly to us from the manufacturer (in China) just like every other Unity customer.

5 Likes

that was the key part of my point in case you missed it.

I had mini wheats for breakfast :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Your argument is false considering that @EnertionBoardsUSA gets their products from Enertion which has proven again and again unable to fulfil orders in a timely manner and is not just another vendor selling the same product.

1 Like