Some Reporting Issues with Vesc Wand (Under investigation)

A lot! Water is pretty good in shielding signals.
That’s why you can’t easily control a RC Submarine under water.

1 Like

I’m sorry I know I’ll probably get backlash for this but this is completely unacceptable. I’ve dragged the hoyt remote across the pavement and it works perfectly. If a remote fails to hold connection with stuff like this, it’s utterly useless (and incredibly dangerous) in my opinion.

6 Likes

What does that have to do with the signal?
Lots of opinions from people that have not even held the remote in their hands.
I would suggest people to wait for further testing and not jump the gun on this.
There are people in the thread actually qualified to voice an opinion @DerelictRobot @Deodand and they are far more restrained than some of you guys.

6 Likes

I got this one @Trampa

1 Like

I’m just saying if people can get remotes that durable, there’s no excuse for trampas remote being such hot garbage

2 Likes

No, you are accusing a product without having any first hand experience with it or data to back it up.

2 Likes

I actually have held the remote in person, the quality is god awful, and I’m inclined to believe all these numerous reports of discconnects because obviously the thing is fuckin disconnecting all over the place lol

I am not going to take that answer as a serious one.

1 Like

Haha what those words were all accurate, I’ve held the remote and obviously this thing is disconnecting a shit ton. Imo one time is too many times

Having held the remote has nothing to do with the signal.
The quality is certainly not awful. The only thing that could feel better is the potentiometer but otherwise the build quality is way above anything else out there.
As far as the disconnects go unless you have seen every single installation you don’t know if it is the remote at fault.

1 Like

This is what is called anecdotal evidence and not exactly a big data pool.

8 Likes

No lol

Andrew it’s pretty obvious this remote is a piece of junk, did we not all watch Jeff’s video lol

3 Likes

I’mma buy a trampa wand you want one?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe frank should send one for you to test and report back :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m sure Frank would love for his remote to be tested in the most radio jammed city with one of the biggest esk8 groups in the world. Right @Trampa? Then we could prove all the haters wrong

1 Like

I don’t wanna become part of trampa’s most hated list BUT yes. I think it would be worth it for them to have their remote tested in busy SF

1 Like

If someone sends me theirs and it doesn’t disconnect I’ll pay them $500. Promise.

2 Likes