Your longest ride ever......

It is about pronounciation, that’s why it’s “an” because it starts with a vowel sound. There are a few rare examples of this not being the case, like “historical”.

“an historical moment” despite beginning with a consonant sound.

3 Likes

yep sorry my bad
your right

yeah my stupid mistake
thought eighteen started with a y sound before and messed up

2 Likes

Couldn’t remember and don’t have log to prove it because the phone died mid ride.

Was sagging below 35V the last 1/4mile and walking hills the last 3/4mile. Pack might not be able to do that one again.

3 Likes

Bro :fist:

2 Likes

38 Miles, 90% of which were on flat ground on a bike path to get to certain ponds and short dirt trails that shoot off the path.

10S10P 30Q - Trampa 8inch Dual 6374 Belt drive with tires at high pressure

Still had some juice left after but I didn’t want to push it, I was hitting 3.3v soft cutoff on hard acceleration. Those trips are awesome.

5 Likes

Actually I just put it in Google Maps and it was 12.2mi each way the exact route we took, so even a little more than 24mi.

3 Likes

my longest was 33km/20.5mi on my lovely 222wh battery.

One day I‘ve hit 30 km while still being at 3.7v, so roughly around 5 wh/km, or 8wh/mi. That’s how mafia works when you are 60kg/140lbs, and riding 10 km/h with someone on a non-electric sk8

2 Likes

Almost 45 km, with two or three charge stops for breakfast and lunch, taking it really slow, and was full of people, so couldn’t go fast anyway
I’m definitely battery limited since I don’t have the patience or places to charge mid ride
Will be nice to one day build a board that can last all day, so you don’t even have to think if you have enough range to go somewhere, shred there, and come back

2 Likes

I want to shred back too.

2 Likes

Dafuq?!?

2 Likes

Back when I was a teenager, on a Landyachtz DH race with 3DM 72a Avila’s, I started out sometime in the morning and got back well after the sun went down, I just kept going till I thought I was close to not being able to make it back.

5 Likes

The longest I’ve done used up my entire battery, but it’s a base 4Ah Wowgo 2S, so that’s only like 8 miles and maybe 40 minutes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve done quite a bit longer on a regular longboard. Counterintuitively I don’t get fatigued at all pushing, while my legs get sore on the electric after a few miles. Likely from the stationary position vs. constant movement.

1 Like

I haven’t recorded it, but did 53km last summer with my board. (Vesc only shows one Wh/km not combined(~22)) So I can go ~60km with an 12S8P on 9" Pnummies on one charge.

1 Like

Blimy 55 posts is 1 day ok will adjust the prize :trophy:
:slight_smile:

My total battery battery capacity is 12s18p 120km ish theretically.

2 Likes

What is your leg stamina though? :rofl:

1 Like

Well I really want that prize :trophy: so will try may hardest.

My new build will be 18S9P on 18650 2500mAh cells. I wonder how far I’ll be able to get… I’m guessing like 120kms? (I know it’s hard to say without more details of the build…)

2 Likes

The 25R cells aren’t the best for esk8 use

3 Likes