Your longest ride ever......

Yeah I hear the original was a few mms shorter. Regret getting a pack this big, don’t need all the range on it, but I guess that’s not a bad thing lmao

2 Likes

147 km on multiple charges

14 Likes

I haven’t had any stamina issues riding my board so far, but even riding for 2 hours like I have feels long.

6.5hrs moving time is insane!

3 Likes

I had to stop a total of four hours to charge batteries. So I did get to rest and snack.

Running 10s8p 35E in 2x stock Backfire packs.

6 Likes

I’m coming for the daily mileage record. I want to ride all the paths in Nashville in one day. I think there is 50-60miles that is accessible to me and another 30 miles of park roads. 9p of p42a pack upcoming. Will all depend on the charger I end up with for this build.

So far 42 miles in one day is my record on three charges. And right around 20 miles in one ride nursing throttle.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m very well of here
I only have a 1kwh pack however I get like 18wh/mile on my current setup so I get like an estimated 40-50miles on a single charge
Not really sure what’s making me so efficient

Light and wheels probably

I pull 21 wh/mile on my eovan wheels, about 24 to 30 on pnummies, and only 14 to 16 on urethane

1 Like

bergs so yeah prob
and def light

We went 24 miles on that one ride to the bridge. You had one charge and nursing the throttle at the end.

3 Likes

40.9mi ≈ 65.8km

Highest logged ride, maybe a longer one, IDK but this is one of the longest if not the longest.

1 Like

27 miles once, but that was analog.

3 Likes

why are you planning a board with 3x more range then? xd

Also, some helpful tips for long rides:

• Standing in the middle of the board is less fatiguing because there’s more flex.
  • You can ride slow and stand on 1 foot while you stretch/spin your other foot’s ankle around your toes
  • Don’t just stand still, carve around, do some dance moves, be active!
  • Get skate shoes with a comfortable sole :stuck_out_tongue:
5 Likes

cause my parents only let me charge while im next to it and overnight so i often dont get a chance to charge my board so i need lots of range for multiple days commuting

dancing is my thing
gonna get some good shoes currently skate in crocs

2 Likes

When I stop at red lights, if I stop at red lights, sometimes I get off the board and lift up each foot alternatively which helps get the blood flowing and reduce numb-back-foot before you step back on and go. That’s only an issue for me though on longboards. Shortboards for some reason don’t give me a numb back foot.

8 Likes

So you want it to take longer to charge? lmao

3 Likes

“So I built an 18s2p board so I could use a faster charger”

2 Likes

so when its fully charged i dont have to charge for 3 days straight

you shouldnt have used ‘an’ there im pretty sure (dunno why i picked up on that)

1 Like

eighteen starts with a vowel, so “an” is correct

5 Likes

however its not about what letter it starts with its about pronunciation
i believe you wouldnt say it like that
maybe im wrong though

nope i stand corrected you are right the ay sound has ‘an’ before it
however the rule about a vowel is not true since you would say ‘a use’ not ‘an use’ and etc…

Sure, there are exceptions (mostly words beginning with the letter U that are pronounced as Yuu, such as “University”), but eighteen definitely starts with an “ey” sound

2 Likes