You inherited $2500. What Esk8 stuff do you buy?

True story.

1 Like

TBH I’d buy more tools, parts and raw materials because DIY.

2 Likes

I’d spend the propensity of my inheritance on fast women and fun stuff… the remained I would waste!

1 Like

$2,500 to fund an esk8.news article on Enertion’s initial contribution, current decline, and (hopefully) plan to re-join as a positive contributor to the community of DIY.

but then again @venom121212 has a good point on spending on sleeping accommodations, for a small lady the wife takes a disproportional amount of sleeping real estate.

11 Likes

I have a board? After that post I am lost lol

1 Like

$2500 to burn and so many imaginary boards to invest in:
https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?woe_id=0&sort=magic&ref=nav_search&term=Electric+skateboard+&seed=2614926&page=2

1 Like

Why 25R cells?

I Ordered 48 for a 12S4P at first, I just wanted to have 80A cont. for the single 80A motor I was going to use.

I am aware 30Q are ok for 20A.

25R were just 50 cents cheaper and I was super broke so I went with them.

Then I convinced my friend to build a ESK8 and he was ordering from Nkon. there was no extra shipping cost so I got free shipping from him for another 36 cells. now I have 84 pre tabbed cells and https://vruzend.com/product/hexagonal-18650-battery-holders-3-cell/ holders for them.

My friend has 60 30Q with u-tabs for a 12S5P with the same holders. So advice about building my battery is advice to him as well.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about that too, although I think it’s a bit soon. But something along the lines of this would interesting.

2 Likes

Stocks, retirement fund, crypto, etc.

1 Like

Ernesto
I just won 4 out of 6 on the pick six… I have 3 grand… when can I have a Kaly?

4 Likes

$2500

Create motor mounts that work with Small wheels

Make pulleys for small wheels.

Design Esk8 slide glove with built in remote

THEN UPHILL FREERIDE

10 Likes

Bro deck, skin some ninja :turtle:s on it’, momentum boards parts, top mount :battery:

1 Like

esk8 equivalent of the March 70’s formula 1 in same livery with 3 x unity’s…because

3 Likes

So Easy 2 x efoil esc 100v 200amp and 2 x80100 9Kw efoil motors on cantilevered tesserac 4x 12s Battery Lipo configured 24S2P cohoonas made of steel and a Way of stopping efoils dont have brakes.

1 Like

did this happen? I’ve got a free board rental if you come to bay area esk8… mid 30’s board mph… Let me knjow

2 Likes

Not yet, going to try and make it this summer though!

2 Likes

I guess I’d buy the fastest electric skateboard. And then I guess I’d need some fancy blinky lights and stickers.

:man_with_probing_cane::woman_kneeling::upside_down_face:

Edit: I’d buy plane tickets for @sender, @Kaly and @arch to come skate SD for cat and mouse. @jamie can come too, but only if he doesn’t shank me for what I did to his deck.

16 Likes

then I’d waste the rest!

1 Like

Shitload of cells, welder, and other kit to build a ridiculous battery for my range build I’m designing. Then some bonkers ESCs, 80100s, etc etc etc.

1 Like