You inherited $2500. What Esk8 stuff do you buy?

Rules:

A distant relative has died and left you 2,500 esk8eroos. What do you buy and why?

(And god, please no depressing "I would buy baby formula for my starving infant’ bullshit. This is a dream scenario cooked up by a doinkstain on a forum for amusement, not a place for your GoFundMe link.)

For me:

A chocolate Hoyt St with extra batteries.

Why:

Because if I tried for a mistress, my wife would 100% go murder/suicide. This is the next best thing.

20 Likes

Welder and 3d printer. Those are the 2 things that would save me so many headaches when building

15 Likes

Two 1oz Krugerrands

6 Likes

Pay off @jamie so I could get a deck within the week

10 Likes

Hookers & blow.

15 Likes

@Kellag esk8 has taught me that there are some things in life money just can’t buy.

Like brand new pink Electric Flywheels with aluminum press-fit 41T pulleys

15 Likes

I want a hooker that takes this kind of money XD

3 Likes

41t goddamn

6 Likes

Technically it can :kiss: I mean for the pink Flywheels, it can!

2 Likes

I’d pimp out @BillGordon for a couple of weeks to make up the difference and buy a LaCroix Lonestar, then leave Bill laying in the gutter when I’m done with him :slight_smile:.

My wife once told me she would never get a divorce, the option of a life sentence for murder was still on the table, but not divorce. I believe her :slight_smile:.

18 Likes

If you have the patience to take a quarter at a time, I applaud you.

6 Likes

I would send @skunk a new ESC for his broken board. Then I would build a mental board. I have too many boards in my head and not under my feet!

12 Likes

ROFL, coffee snort, damn you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ALL the cells. Seems logical.

23 Likes

Lol thanks bud

6 Likes

A mental board, I like that. I have a collection of about 12

3 Likes

I’d pay to go back to school so I can get a better paying job so I can actually afford this hobby/lifestyle.

16 Likes

Go to a trade school man, can’t reccomend enough

4 Likes

lottery tickets :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s the plan currently. Gotta wait until spring for the course to start

7 Likes