You got crash videos? We got crash videos

Bindings scare the shit out of me, I’m good off that.

5 Likes

I keep forgetting to save my crash videos. I delete them after I review cuz my partner doesn’t wanna see them at all. So I preemptively get rid of them lol.

I’ll make sure to keep them temporarily and at least post here.

4 Likes

After some time, I find them super useful especially for a flat board with no concave. But yeah, it’s scary.

2 Likes

I can see the reasoning behind off-road use where the trail can rattle you off the board or you may need to bunny hop. But for street use… just seems like flirting with disaster. I know there are folks out there that swear buy them. Guess I’m just old school in that respect

2 Likes

I was like: “got them in the package, might as well just use them”

2 Likes

This is the crash that broke my collar bone a few months ago. Too much amps, Battery lead melted and lost all power… good times :joy:

https://vimeo.com/379908792

4 Likes

hmm i only see pain coming your way and no real benefit… use other methods to add more concave / pockets to stand on… atleast if youre riding in a somewhat urban area bindings are asking for trouble i think

“exactly what the EUC boy deserved” lol

3 Likes

I dont have a video but just imagine it.
My dad (63 yo) went on my esk8 and i he did not understand what sensorless was.
Needless to say he just pushed the throttle coz it was not moving and wham. Remote qent flying at least 15m into the air. I got sooo scared. Nothing happend though thankfully.
The remote fell in the grass.

8 Likes

That’s why sensors ftw, fight me @b264

3 Likes

We like knocking over our light poles too!

In fact just the other day…

Stolen vehicle.

2 Likes

Haha it’s an irrigation pipe but still hard to jump over

2 Likes

Oh damn why don’t they bury that shit?

That forward fall makes me want to have like a wheelie bar in the front.

The best crash is one you walk away from

9 Likes

Bruh that enclosure

7 Likes

I know :joy:

2 Likes

here I am being too scared to strap a carton of beer to my board haha

4 Likes

What happend? :open_mouth:

1 Like

No idea. Thought the chain locked up but everything seemed fine upon inspection. You can hear it change sound right before it brakes and throws me off. IDK if it was a random “brake” input signal or if I accidentally pressed brake and didn’t realize or what else.

3 Likes

The big boys can apparently do slabs of beer mate. :rofl:

1 Like