You got crash videos? We got crash videos

Who has a video from the crash with a bioboard vs a Mini Cooper in Paris 2019?

17 Likes
26 Likes

Shame the cop wasn’t still nearby lol :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

What a total douchebag…

2 Likes

That action should at least carry a Vehicular Assault with intent to cause GBH charge IMO.

7 Likes

you dont have the license plate on video ?

3 Likes

the cop that did show up lied big time despite telling him i had video. the report said I was crossing the road in front of this guy and got hit. I have the entire video that includes the conversation with the driver and the cop. plate number and damage…even shows the guy attempting to rub off scuff marks…

16 Likes

I don’t have the video, but if I had a camera, it would have probably flew off from the helmet anyway. But I do have a picture of my almost 50kph faceplant that happened around 2 month ago.

7 Likes

Looks fucking painful man!

2 Likes

Full face helmet :pray:

6 Likes

I didn’t had time to react, I had wobbles, and then the next thing I knew, on a strapped MTB, I fell faceplant towards the ground. Got dragged a few meters and when I stopped, the board was still attached to me, sideways.
I am glad about the helmet and the protections which definitively saved me (otherwise rip face), “luckily”, I only had that really long and painful scratch that stayed for a while.

3 Likes

did you get the name of the driver :smiling_imp:?

3 Likes

yep…

3 Likes

fullface indeed. when i went DIY…I also switched to fullface.

5 Likes

you could get creative with that :innocent:

2 Likes

I was really upset…but I think Karma would do a better job than i will.

4 Likes

At least look his name up… get his email… subscribe him to the nastiest websites possible…

Its the bare minimum :crazy_face:

7 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

sometimes karma needs a little help too :joy:

2 Likes

lol…lmbo. I know he/she can be slow sometimes…:grin:

3 Likes