You got crash videos? We got crash videos

No idea. Thought the chain locked up but everything seemed fine upon inspection. You can hear it change sound right before it brakes and throws me off. IDK if it was a random “brake” input signal or if I accidentally pressed brake and didn’t realize or what else.

3 Likes

The big boys can apparently do slabs of beer mate. :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe your prosthetic finger :crazy_face:

Jokes aside, glad you’re okay. In all seriousness, I think you are the one I see who crash the most. Hope it won’t continue like this for you and anyone else :blush:

Have you set Fail-Safe?

1 Like

Oh geez, how many are in a slab?

1 Like

24? So @Saturn_Corp should be able to carry ar least 2 slabs? :rofl:

1 Like

Haha I’d like to see that.

Oh cool, carton is Aussie for slab then haha :wink:

1 Like

Must differ from state to state mate.

A carton of nine litres of beer in stubbies (i.e. 24 bottles) or cans became known as a " slab " because compared to the more cube-like shape of the traditional cartons, they were flatter, and hence, like slabs .

1 Like

Haha it must, thought it was an American term or something. Haven’t heard anyone say slab in years

3 Likes

I agree…being able to walk afterwards is always good. stay safe bruh.

3 Likes

we call that a case here in Wisconsin.

3 Likes

portable fridge

3 Likes

Ahh that’s right, a case not a slab! I knew it was a four letter word haha

2 Likes

Over five years ago, being a wiseass and trying to look cool in front of my brother while riding an Evolve Carbon Gen1.

It didn’t go well.

15 Likes

13 Likes

I like how he stood up mid slide and walked it off like some girls were watching :laughing:

3 Likes

12 Likes

lets see…there was that time i ripped my thumb off… and now i always wear full finger gloves…

or the time the Unity and Metr Unity had sex and created a full throttle bug…

9 Likes

WTF this guy!
You had the full video, his face, plate, and license? And the police won’t do anything?

Get one of those lawyer firms that is “no fee but we take a 30% cut of your winnings”. No cost up front, pretty hands off on your part, get monies, asshole driver learns his lesson. Who knows who he’d hit next.

3 Likes

no vids, but stupidest crash ever:

Getting out of my driveway, floored it as I usually do.
Forgot to turn on my remote. I realized too late and already leaned too far to compensate for the acceleration. Face planted at 3km/h XD

10 Likes

These are the best. Did this for a car accident and never stepped foot in a court and made 15k. Took a year but damn that money came when I needed it most.

3 Likes