You got crash videos? We got crash videos

We still say slab down here in Vic mate :call_me_hand: but the ‘block’ is where it’s at. 30 tins of goodness.

Get you a grunt strap and tie that shit down bro!

6 Likes

lmao! soon as I get my new deck up and running i’ll be all over this! I’ve had enough of carrying my beer 300m home!

I haven’t heard Block either haha we just call everything a carton up here… or maybe thats just me

P.S. i have that exact same strap too

2 Likes

Never seen another 30 pack out there other than PBR and this shit we drank in college

3 Likes

The guy stopped a block away. I got everything…the complete video. The cop lied on his report as well. I have an ongoing case in court.

9 Likes

Oohh snap nattie . used to grab 30 racks of keystones back in my drinking days

1 Like

That laughter made my morning :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, my brother was extremely understanding towards me after I fell down. -.-

1 Like

Couple from Barrett. Didn’t get my good wreck unfortunately. Memory card ejected itself on impact and lost the footy

6 Likes

Uhh, that was horrible, but nice ppl taking immediately care of you.
Your twisted fake leg looking so scary and them helpers were like OMG, John Carpenters “the thing” is alive.
I would have been scared too, if i had seen this in reality.
Very brave of you to ride such a beast with your handicap.
Hopefully everything has healed up well, dude.
So let the good times roll.
Peace Bro.

3 Likes

@BillGordon @BluPenguin found it! first vid…

I have something where a guy “almost” crashed into an opening car door.

Quite a close call.
3 Likes

This is my exact fear :joy:

2 Likes
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an

A little thank you to the NHS from the UK Mountainboard scene. Big love ❤️ We will be back having fun and stacking it soon, until then stay safe 👊 • • • @ukmountainboarding Poem by Emma Bowen • • • #mountainboarding #ukmountainboarding #mountainboard #mountainboarder #electricmountainboarding #ournhs #stayhomesavelives

Ein Beitrag geteilt von Trampa Boards (@trampaboards) am Apr 27, 2020 um 10:04 PDT

2 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Oof just saw this. Girl tears it up.

8 Likes

Wow… just wow

2 Likes

This is wild…

11 Likes

My cradh

1 Like