Yeahthatperson's Shit Show of esk8 Breakery and Fuckery

I’m feeling inspired to share all of my broken shit in esk8 over the past 6 years! Am stoked to add to this as I break more shit! Lets gooooooooo!!!

Let’s start with @bboybowzer 's build, I call the Stargate board (I’m kidding, it’s really the Star Trek board :fu::joy::troll:)

Don’t worry, I have so many more to come!!!

13 Likes

All I see so far is normal usage :laughing:

6 Likes

Here’s the time I broke a control link on my 3links at about 35-40mph on a trail during SNR and ate shit… Really fucked up the Board on this one, crushed my OSRR also!

This left me fucking pissed and feel fine with 3links… Maybe one day I’ll revisit HD 3links. Don’t worry I have more 3link carnage as I move through my pix :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I refurbished those motors as part of my 100d+ / reacher experimenting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@bboybowzer @Skyart @jaykup

10 Likes

Moar broken dream on 3links… Seriously, I am the fuckin reason @MoeStooge made the HD series :joy::sob:

Three different breaks here

• ripped an arm out of the nose thing
  • broke/cracked motor mount plates in 2 spots one side, 3 on other
  • sheared a bolt off of the axel clamp thing

6 Likes

Broken motors,
Broken dreams,
Give it to me,
I’ll break anything!

So apparently, my motor sprocket was slowly inches outward, increasing the tension on the chains… When it starts doing it apparently it moves very quickly, then breaks.

Killed 7070, 6384, 6374 RIP

Also, the FS7070 we’re preproduction on 10mm shaft… They were not properly battle hardened at the hall sensors, those hall sensors fuckin broke within 2 weeks

3 Likes

Oooof! How many shafts have you down that too? That’s nuts!

1 Like

Only 3 :joy::sob:

Bad lucks, and broken pucks!
I’ve broken 4
3 like this, even after hardened the potentiometer
1 the shaft that goes in to the potentiometer

1 Like

Yep, I’m off the fucking chain!!
Broke 25h… A few times :joy: They kinda thin tho…

Aaaaand I broke ISO 06B… And they are thicky thiccc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have deaded a few stormcores!!
Three, yup killed three…

2 Likes

EL1 down!! I broke a calibur II truck… This sucked… Ate shit…

Broke 2 ESCs on this as well… No pix use your imagination

Fuck me… I break everything :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Maybe not completely broken… Buts shit is stretched the fuck out!! Beyond usable. In pix, old vs new, same number of links

3 Likes

Moar fucked trucks!! Matrix II down!!

4 Likes

have u tried riding 2 boards at once to reduce the strain on each one

8 Likes

Tire slime… It’s great for blackberry thorns… They are all over… But uhhhh I popped a tube hitting dem jumps and uhhhh fuck what a mess!!!

Not done yet, not even close!! More carnage to come

How did this one happen? I’m baffled how you snapped it in half meanwhile I have thousands of miles on a truck that was run over by a car :rofl: (miles put on after being run over)

1 Like

Idk bro! Seattle’s shitty streets would be my best guess. I was just going down a paved trail, think I crossed a street intersection and then boom!

1 Like

Worn to hell, not so much broken

4 Likes

So…
I suppose you don’t ride a whole bunch do you?!?

Freaking weekender…

3 Likes