Xtla | surfrodz motor mount

Some custom color order request for the plates :heart_eyes:

I also want to inform that this will be the last stock SOLD OUT :blush:

14 Likes

Wth 12 mins

Ahahaha what you mean? This is request order on my last available stock :blush:

I thought you sold them all out in 12 mins

2 Likes

I have one set available in Black Plates & Silver press fit for RKP, DM me if interested

12 Likes

i was wondering is there any interest for surfrodz rkp 200 mounting with longer version to use in reverse, since some of you have asked me before, maybe i can do another small batch. any input of what CT-CT distance enough for reverse mount? my calculation arround 100-112 might enough.
i saw that SR restocking their 200mm rkp, but still on process.

8 Likes

I think many would enjoy this @XTLA

1 Like

Even conventional longer rear mounting on 200mm will be great. I read some confronted space issues between their large motor cans and SfRz kingpin with the first Xtla mount interation being little short. So longer mounts will be great even if they are not going to be use in reverse.

2 Likes

I personally use it in reverse, but ya every setup will have different stories. But how long is long that what i was thinking, no setup will be similar. I try to make it longer but still in good proportion, will update later, any input are welcome, thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Why don’t you just keep the length of the previous ones ?

'cause they came out short for some users. Getting really tight between motors and kingpin in certain installations. Although @XTLA intentions are other, he is wondering how long he should make reverse mounts?

One simple idea should be imitating what others did before. @XTLA, why don’t you take a look at Torqueboards 63mm Reversed Mount ? Is a great example. That’s a very popular reversed mount among riders. It comes with the right lenght and clearence for underbelly installations. 160mm (6.23’ inches) long.

It’s a she :smile::smile: and I think that the TB one is a little too long. I think something like 140-150mm would be nice

4 Likes

Oh boy!! :laughing::rofl: Got it.

No they are not too long. I got a build with them on conventional rear installation and they are not that long afterwards. I wish they were larger to clear my board’s tail a little bit.

I think we have all messed it up atleast once by now :joy:

1 Like

I have a build with them as well. Majority of people don’t ride pintail boards tho… if you wanted a mount to clear your tail of your board your belt would be EXTREMELY LONG

No, that was not the idea. I only wanted to clear out wheels and Idlers placing the Bigfoots farther out and not touching the tail (they only got 370mm belts, nothing extraordinary). But still, under the pintail they don’t look that long after all. And they don’t really look like it. Is strange. Guess is all perspective. I remember on one Drop-Through @eboosted board (I think it was a Sector 9 or smthng) they looked humungus. But on mine below the pintail, they look rather small. Just optics.

1 Like

@pixelsilva show @kadeanderson what long mounts look like. C’mon bro. Do it :rofl:

2 Likes

#screwlongmounts @CiscoV

1 Like

Hater :metal:t3:

1 Like