Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Anyone else noticed the following glitches in the app? I sent a message w/ log file to the dev, figured I’d post here as well to make sure it’s seen. It’s had these issues ever since I first started using Xmatic over a year ago.

When temperature unit is set to Fahrenheit, the motor temperature displays incorrectly. At room temperature in Fahrenheit mode, Xmatic displays my motor temp as about 190°C, which is obviously incorrect. In Celsius mode, it displays 22.5°C, the appropriate temperature. I know for a fact this is an Xmatic issue, not my board, as the temperature displays correctly in the Stormcore app. It’s only an issue with motor temp, ESC temperature is displayed correctly. My board is using dual Flipsky 190kv 6354.

The Lipo/Li-ion setting for the battery in Xmatic seems to be reversed. My battery is Li-ion, NOT lipo. However, when I set the battery to li-ion in Xmatic, it displays the incorrect Wh rating. When set to lipo, it shows the correct Wh rating. I’ve double checked and ensured that I entered my battery info correctly in Xmatic.

Thanks for the work you do on this awesome app, besides the minor glitches this app works great.

1 Like