Wtt full build for lots of parts eu/uk looking for working board

I wholeheartedly agree, but some of us are not girted with such skills at such a young age.
idk i guess i dont want this to be considered “cyberbullying” or in anyway damaging to him. Thats not who we are.

Are we frustrated? yeah
are we absolute dicks? no

1 Like

This.
I hope new builders can find the patience to take on a monumental task like building a skate like this. We need people in the world that can learn stuff like this, and move on to even more complex projects.

I was able to finish 2 working esk8’s in a few months because I had a lifetime of applicable experience. I hope the next gen dosen’t loose the abilty to unplug from the boob tube and make cool stuff🍺

1 Like

I will now bow out of this conversation because in this day and age being critical of someone can be interpreted as cyberbullying.

Oh, im sorry if it came across that way. Im mean it more as a concern do to his age. If that same level of criticisim went to an adult it would hardly be an issue in my book. However with people who are young you can never know

I think the only reason @Halbj613 isn’t just automatically ignored by everyone is because he does seem to take criticism in stride. I don’t think he’s off crying in a corner somewhere, and I hope he does finish what he started🍺

1 Like

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh. Jury’s out on me though right?

1 Like

Was gonna tag you, but decided against it. Dont want to let everyone know that i support you

3 Likes

don’t worry I don’t get insulted or hurt by what you say rather I am just getting frustrated that I want to be out riding and everything is just going wrong

I am going to have to go through my battleplan again

2 Likes

I personally dont think it age or brains more so willingness to actually read and be ready to learn a lot of new things.

2 Likes

Let me say something useful because I’ve been a proper cock in this thread.

I know how to solder well, I have a background in working with batteries (not making, just working with), I’ve tinkered with loads of hobbies, made stuff and I have about 90 years on you in general life experience. I also spent months here reading and compiling before I started (something you have to admit you are incapable of doing).

It still took me roughly 5 months to get my board rolling from purchasing the first part. I made so many compatibility and character judgement errors. I fucked up hard several times and was saved by very knowledgeable community members here who I will always be indebted to and show the utmost respect towards.

This stuff takes time. It’s quick the second time, it’s super quick the third time. But assuming you’ll just buy a bunch of parts and slap them together with minimal effort in reading the experience of others is silly. Patience, research, a few mistakes and you’ll have a board. Rush and you’ll be where you are now. Life is long, try and enjoy building it as much as riding it, if you’re not enjoying building it you should break it apart, sell it off and buy a production board from a branded company because your DIY you buy from someone here will go wrong. It’s a plank that’s vibrating down the road with a small bomb strapped to it and working on consumables… it WILL break. If you cant build it you can’t fix it, you’ll need a customer service team to keep it rolling.

Take some damn advice please.

6 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

The jk didn’t light up. But I know what you meant.:grinning:

1 Like

SHeeeeiiittt. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You should take this as a compliment. You are like a brother to LHB in your humor and I love it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

lul wait till you get to college :3

1 Like